Let's see it Bonedaddy

born_2_hunt

Word around the campfire is you smoked a good buck! Let's see those pics!

4afddbfa2842588e.jpg

Hey guys
Sorry been busy. Quick story. I spent eight days hiking and countless hours behind the glasses trying to find that "special" buck. On the eighth day I hiked into a bowl that had two giants in it. The first of the two gave me the slip in the deep brush. The second one I stalked in on and got set up, and right when I was going to squeeze the trigger, another hunter I couldn't see shot the buck I was on. Crying shame too. The buck was never retrieved. I went back to try and find the original and I ended up jumping the one I shot. I was a little twisted up from seeing the other two big ones and dumped this one offhand when he bolted. I was pretty disappointed when I got up to it because I thought it was a different buck. But all in all its not a bad deer. Had a great hunt and made the most of my tag. Plus it made pretty dang good backstrap sandwiches. I can't remember how to post pics on here or I would do it. Any help?

>Hey guys
>Sorry been busy. Quick story. I
>spent eight days hiking and
>countless hours behind the glasses
>trying to find that "special"
>buck. On the eighth
>day I hiked into a
>bowl that had two giants
>in it. The first of
>the two gave me the
>slip in the deep brush.
>The second one I stalked
>in on and got set
>up, and right when I
>was going to squeeze the
>trigger, another hunter I couldn't
>see shot the buck I
>was on. Crying shame too.
>The buck was never retrieved.
>I went back to try
>and find the original and
>I ended up jumping the
>one I shot. I was
>a little twisted up from
>seeing the other two big
>ones and dumped this one
>offhand when he bolted. I
>was pretty disappointed when I
>got up to it because
>I thought it was a
>different buck. But all in
>all its not a bad
>deer. Had a great hunt
>and made the most of
>my tag. Plus it made
>pretty dang good backstrap sandwiches.
>I can't remember how to
>post pics on here or
>I would do it. Any
>help?

So is there a big buck up there dead? If so I. Am up there all week.... Prolly time for birds and yotes to show up. For pics you can either post up using a host like photobucket or use the site here... Itis an option in the post. Just above the text screen there is an option to upload a photo....

Are u sure you did not shot the big 3 and ur just scared to tell me? Lol.

If that big buck is dead I I would love to find it... I am sure u would also...

great buck, the other 2 must be monsters!
78449112image.jpg

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

>Nice buck. I thought you told
>me on the hill it
>was 240 or bust?

It was til I found a 200". Then I got excited and shot this little bastard. Lol

I'm just kidding around. I had a great season. I rough taped it at about 190. Once over and once under. When I get it back I'll try a little harder. A couple of the points come together kind of weird. Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Wow Brady, that's a great buck. Thanks again for the help you gave my dad and I a few years back.

Mark
muledeer.jpg

My hunting spot is so secret, not even the elk have found it yet.

Super Buck, like his looks.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom