Let's see some lion kill pics

CDub

Anybody killed a lion this winter? How about posting some pics?

How about even just some photos of treed lions?

i have some pics on my email but dont know how to post . can you guys post for me.

have you seen the clip from africa where the guy wounds a big african male lion and it charges em? now that's what i call a lion kill!

Here ya go. Two days ago, put the dogs on a track at 6:50, they jumped it in 5 minutes, bayed it up several times in some rocks then treed it within 150 yards of a road. We pulled up in the truck and could see the lion in the tree. First time this has ever happened to me! Back at the truck with the cat by 7:30.
112820200fqbHUZ_th.jpg

110805285pZDYog_th.jpg

You can also go to this link and view more pics of lions/hounds.
http://community.webshots.com/user/wildlifeservices

I just sent a guy home and he's supposed to be sending me some pics and some video. I rarely take photos anymore, just video.

But he took both with his digital on this hunt and promised to send me some stuff. Got some sweet video of the lion mucking the hell out of my redtick. Sweet for the viewer, not for my redtick. :-(

If I get them I'll post something. Just got back from the SCI Convention in Reno. Let me tell you something boys. The lions they are killing up in British Columbia, Alberta, etc... are freakin' HUGE!! Man, they are killing toms up at our neighbors to the north that are a helluva lot bigger than anything we are growing here in Utah. WOW!!!

I saw probably 3 or 4 toms from north of the border that were bigger than any lion I've EVER seen alive or dead down here in Utah. Massive, huge toms!! It was impressive.

-Dawg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom