Let's see your dogs

AndymanSavage

Very Active Member
With the birds hunts in full swing now, let's see some pics of your favorite bird dog in action. Here's mine
STORMBIRD.jpg

snostorm.jpg

Now that's as funny as I've ever seen. I had to do a double take to notice that was a deer and not just another dog. Bambi does doggy. Did you take that photo.

here are a few pics of my pups .......
Scottyboy

This my newest pup, a Brittnany we named Penny. This was her first hunt with me this last season with a couple of sounthern AZ Mearns roosters. I try to start 'em out as young as possible in the field.....
pennymearns.jpg

Here is a pic of my male GSP, Amos, on point on a fine TX panhandle ringneck rooster...
amos.jpg

And here is my female GSP, Katie, on that same hunt with a nice to hand retreive on another nice TX rooster...
katie.jpg

Thanks for lookin...

LAST EDITED ON Nov-10-04 AT 09:02AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-10-04 AT 09:00?AM (MST)

Those are some good looking shorthairs!
Here is a pic of my shorthair on point, and AZ402, I have more pictures like the one you posted than I care to admit!

Promisepoint.jpg

Rut

LAST EDITED ON Nov-10-04 AT 10:25AM (MST)[p]My GSP Wagner's Lawless Cowboy (pronounced Vagners)... occasionally answers to "Cowboy".
A couple pics from last years 1st full hunting season at 1.5 years old.

GSP1.jpg

GSP2.jpg

I wish there was a snowman season, I saw a non-typical last year, you wouldn't believe where the carrot was! Actually the only time I can get pics of my dog on point is when it snows, that is the only time the birds stop running in cover that I can finally see my dog to take a picture of her.

Rut

Rut, I know what you mean. They have been my wife and I's kids for the last seven years. They'll be having a human bro/sis come this April. Hopefully for them the pics will turn to the baby instead of them and they can continue ruling the furniture throughout the house........Lot's of good-looking dogs on the thread so far........Stan

Great opportunity for us to post up some fine hunting buddys....here's a couple pics I took of my GSP, "Calibur" last year. She's got an unbelieveable nose for quail and pheasant....
171Calibur_Lockwood_Valley_Quail2a_10-26-03.jpg

171Quail_hunt_Lockwood_Valley_12-13-03_005a1.jpg

Here's mine. Got him in Guam six years ago. He's an island dawg and likes being in the boat. Maybe if I had a whole pack of em we could take down some game together!

Chiquiboat.bmp

Chiquis444.jpg

chiquispics012.jpg

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom