Let's talk about...

CAforkedhorn

Long Time Member
... peach mint!!

I say we trade witnesses, like they get two of whoever they want and we get Biden and the whistleblower. This could be fun watching Democrats ruin themselves LOL!

Need to add shifty shciff to. If I recall he said he have clear proof of Russian collusion . he lied to us for 3 years as expected. he still keeps on telling lies

Since we've come this far, as far as I'm concerned I want a full-on circus. I'm talking purses swinging, bloody noses and all the playground fun. I paid for this so now perform you monkeys.?

Peachmint today, Peachmint tomorrow, Peachmint next day.....
Dems want witnesses now, that they could have called in the house, but chose not to. The proof is overwhelming & undisputed that he's guilty, they claim. But they need witnesses LOL

3821AA92-D3E4-4E66-969F-440028BF3E72.jpeg

Sorry I haven't been back to reply, this Trump economy has me absolutely buried with work so I don't have nearly as much screen time as I did in the Obama years. Anyway, I can't help it but for some reason I always envision myself punching Schiff in the face and it's so friggin satisfying. Anyone else have that same feeling?

I want to be a senator in that room just so I could shoot spit wads at him when he's speaking lol!!

My exact sentiments. How many times did Obama hold back aid to other countries? You got that answer FTW?

How will Bolton impact this? If Trump blocks him like he said he would then what? Just proceed on and let the Dems whine and take more legal actions?

I'm all for putting witnesses to a vote.
The Democrats get to call any two they want, and the republicans get to call any two they want.
Republicans first.
Let em vote.
I guarantee you, one way or another, the vote will fail

John Bolton is just trying to sell a book. Think about it... the guy gets a decent half-million dollar salary from Fox News and a few hundo thousand from other ventures but he's not uber wealthy. So a book deal comes along and of course it has to be interesting or nobody will buy it. Easy enough... make some shyt up about Trump... everyone is doing it anyway so why not cash in.

Even if he is put under oath to testify, he knows that DC people don't go to jail for lying and it will be he said/she said anyway so he can say whatever he wants and nobody can prove he is lying. It's a pretty lucrative deal for anyone working in the Trump administration and I fully expect more books to come out from other people who have the goods on what a terrible traitor Trump is.

Impeachment Trail Question & Answer Update:

It's in repeat and recycle mode.

What I've learned--

1. House Managers are mediocre politicians playing lawyer, and very badly. A few should have become preachers. One should be selling automobiles. And two need the Atkins's diet. All should retire.

2. The President's counsel are practicing lawyers doing their jobs in an excellent and very measured way.

2. The House built their case upon an unconstitutional and unlawful foundation, and the foundation is the fruit of the poisoned tree, so you must acquit.

3. The Democrats do not think Americans are capable of choosing a president through a democratic process, and they don't want them to.

4. Senators are overpaid, and not all that intelligent.

5. The MSM and PBS, et. al. can't help themselves as they slant the news against President Trump, and they don't hear very well as they continue to beat a dead horse. They are also overpaid and not very intelligent.

6. It's almost over.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom