leupold b&c rectile

ridgerunner

Very Active Member
Who has used this in a riflescope and what are your thoughts? Is it worth the extra money to get this set up?

I'm sure many have different ideas but it has been one of the most usable and vaulable peices of gear I have. I have it in my 300 Weatherby and it works flawlessly! I was skeptical at first but sold a swarovski to buy one after testing it. Buy the VX7 in the 50 mm if you arent concerned about the little extra weight, the field of view and light gathering is awesome!

I thought it was a great idea.....until I got the bullet drop compensator put in. It's even better and it's cheap. You should consider it.

Within the shadows, go quietly.

My 15 year old son dumped a fine Wyoming Antelope with his on a calm morning at 520 yards.
It ain't a BDC, but I'm a believer.
HH

I like mine. Crappy picture due to the snow coming down and camera, but this is what 195 yards looks like through mine.
p1060193.jpg

Have guys used this reticle as a rangefinder? 16" from back to belly seem small for a mature mule deer buck. I would like to know any exoerience. It would be nice nice eliminate a rangefinder,

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom