lieca brf readout brightness

B

bowdaddi

I was looking at the brfs and noticed that the readout was
very dim and i was quite dissapointed . the readout on the lrfs
are very readable very bright.

I bought a pair, and have noticed that the readout is a little dim, but not so bad that I can't use them. As a matter a fact I love the binos, very glad I purchased them.
Scott/couesbitten

LAST EDITED ON Aug-06-05 AT 09:20PM (MST)[p]You know you can adjust the clarity of the read-out which adds brightness for me. Just a thought.

BOHNTR )))---------->

oh the guy at the counter did say anything about that !!
in that case where/who has the best price for them ?

I just used years worth of Cabales points to buy mine out of the bargain cave. Way out of my income level. But I love them. You may at times have to give the readout a look to see, instead of it just standing out as it does most of the time. All in all its very easy to read even if you put it in the worst conditions. My thoughts if you can afford it buy it.

You focus the diopters per the instructions which should help the readout slightly. Ceneter focus bothe eyes, then while holding the laser button down set the right eye diopter, still holding the laser down fine tune witth the center(still right eye only) then do just the left eye diopter laser doesn't have to be down. I still don't find the readout level any realy problem, a slight lok at worst compared to it just being there. This set up method helps very slightly but is still the prober way to set your best focus in the bino

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom