Life in a liberal city

NM high country

Thought I’d look at KRQE news online for ABQ….Every day news. Doesn’t seem to bother the liberals running that hell hole. Just lower the standards.
IMG_1881.png

I was stationed there in the early 90s and loved it. It wasn't the cleanest or safest place on earth back then but like any big city you needed to be aware of your surroundings.

What I experienced sounds like a quaint little country town compared to today.

I hate to see such a great place suffer like many other libtard cities due to poor politics.

Meanwhile in Florida…..

Skipping along beautifully kept public spaces without a crackhead in sight. Right To Carry laws, but absolutely no need to have a CC on your hip. Friendly people abound.

My new governor just signed an executive order allowing residents to get hunting and fishing licenses for half price so I got a LIFETIME license for $500 that covers all fish, 4 turkeys and 5 deer per year, and small game. No state tax means I can hunt out west each year with money that was previously spent on MLGs social justice, baby murdering, Covid lockdown, crazy agenda.

Just over 10 weeks since I pulled my family out of NM and I thank God every day.

I live in a liberal city.
View attachment 133325
Meanwhile in Florida…..

Skipping along beautifully kept public spaces without a crackhead in sight. Right To Carry laws, but absolutely no need to have a CC on your hip. Friendly people abound.

My new governor just signed an executive order allowing residents to get hunting and fishing licenses for half price so I got a LIFETIME license for $500 that covers all fish, 4 turkeys and 5 deer per year, and small game. No state tax means I can hunt out west each year with money that was previously spent on MLGs social justice, baby murdering, Covid lockdown, crazy agenda.

Just over 10 weeks since I pulled my family out of NM and I thank God every day.
Meanwhile in Orlando Florida….

IMG_0440.jpeg

Is the elk hunting that good you guys gotta keep getting on here and crying about NM and how bad it sucks? You’re not fooling anyone 😂

I’m aware of the Florida Man sensation. This is driven by the liberal media’s propaganda against the state. With over 20M residents there are plenty of knuckleheads.

Placing Florida anywhere near New Mexico on the problem scale is ignorant. Florida scores in the top 20 in almost all categories rating quality of life. NM is usually in the bottom 10, and often dead last. Here is one example (I know there are many others like it, but the Florida beats NM pattern is consistent).

There is no perfect place this side of Heaven. Spend some time in NM and let me know when you find a decent sized city (big enough to provide some jobs) that isn’t rampant with crime and gangsters. I lived there for 40 years and know it pretty well…
IMG_4147.jpeg
IMG_4146.jpeg

Last edited:
Is the elk hunting that good you guys gotta keep getting on here and crying about NM and how bad it sucks? You’re not fooling anyone 😂
Yes, the elk hunting is great! I’d highly recommend using the evil NR and outfitter/LO tag system to go hunt there. Not just elk though, add in some ibex, oryx, pronghorn, deer, and BHS too!

I have a mountain property I kept in NM so I can chase wild brown trout in the summers. I plan to have some time each fall hunting in NM, I just don’t want to raise my kids there!! In fact, I have an Oryx hunt coming up in March.

Yes, the elk hunting is great! I’d highly recommend using the evil NR and outfitter/LO tag system to go hunt there. Not just elk though, add in some ibex, oryx, pronghorn, deer, and BHS too!

I have a mountain property I kept in NM so I can chase wild brown trout in the summers. I plan to have some time each fall hunting in NM, I just don’t want to raise my kids there!! In fact, I have an Oryx hunt coming up in March.
Glad your move is working out for you! Enjoyed my time in Florida last winter. When my dick no longer gets hard I may end up there.

I’m aware of the Florida Man sensation. This is driven by the liberal media’s propaganda against the state. With over 20M residents there are plenty of knuckleheads.

Placing Florida anywhere near New Mexico on the problem scale is ignorant. Florida scores in the top 20 in almost all categories rating quality of life. NM is usually in the bottom 10, and often dead last. Here is one example (I know there are many others like it, but the Florida beats NM pattern is consistent).

There is no perfect place this side of Heaven. Spend some time in NM and let me know when you find a decent sized city (big enough to provide some jobs) that isn’t rampant with crime and gangsters. I lived there for 40 years and know it pretty well…View attachment 133373View attachment 133374
New Mexico is absolutely crime-ridden and impoverished... it's like a whole different country than much of the USA.

But Florida and Texas are no panacea of peace, joy, and prosperity, that's just a lie spread by far-right media propaganda. Do we need to even start into all the mass shootings in those states? How about what's going on with the local GOP leaders and their infidelity/rape accusations? (Which obviously is not an outlier when three of the top five cities for Ashley Madison subscriptions are in Florida.) Florida benefits from being coastal and warm; it doesn't take a genius to see most of the country's economy is based around ocean or large river corridor.

And regardless of what FNC tells you, this isn't some conservative/liberal battle line to draw as the south dominates many horrible categories such as poverty, out-of-wedlock births, drug overdose, lack of education, etc... and those are largely conservative areas.

The difference isn't political, it's one based on economic opportunity and population density.

I'd put Salt Lake and surrounding areas on the **** list as well. Just too many folks in one valley. No thanks.

New Mexico is absolutely crime-ridden and impoverished... it's like a whole different country than much of the USA.

But Florida and Texas are no panacea of peace, joy, and prosperity, that's just a lie spread by far-right media propaganda. Do we need to even start into all the mass shootings in those states? How about what's going on with the local GOP leaders and their infidelity/rape accusations? (Which obviously is not an outlier when three of the top five cities for Ashley Madison subscriptions are in Florida.) Florida benefits from being coastal and warm; it doesn't take a genius to see most of the country's economy is based around ocean or large river corridor.

And regardless of what FNC tells you, this isn't some conservative/liberal battle line to draw as the south dominates many horrible categories such as poverty, out-of-wedlock births, drug overdose, lack of education, etc... and those are largely conservative areas.

The difference isn't political, it's one based on economic opportunity and population density.
Lol, take accountability and common sense away you have a liberal. Liberals common sense Crimes UP, "let's defund the police". There is plenty of dem's without ANY morality. Just check out "The US senator Ben Cardin said he is “angry” and “disappointed” in a now-former staffer who allegedly recorded himself having sex (gay) in a Capitol Hill hearing room."

Given facts, every dem spins it, redirects it to other issues, etc.

Lol, take accountability and common sense away you have a liberal. Liberals common sense Crimes UP, "let's defund the police". There is plenty of dem's without ANY morality. Just check out "The US senator Ben Cardin said he is “angry” and “disappointed” in a now-former staffer who allegedly recorded himself having sex (gay) in a Capitol Hill hearing room."

🤔😐🫠

New Mexico is great hunting, Just can't get drawn as a non RES. anymore since they gave % of tags to outfitters. .............BULL!

There is no perfect place this side of Heaven. Spend some time in NM and let me know when you find a decent sized city (big enough to provide some jobs) that isn’t rampant with crime and gangsters. I lived there for 40 years and know it pretty well…View attachment 133373View attachment 133374
#36 k a year income aint squat now days . I made that 40 years ago with no education. I would rather hunt N. Mexico than Florida ,used to own an acre in the mtns. in N. Mexico. , glad I never built. On other hand don't like most of Florida for living. Was just visiting Family there for Xmas. Spent a einter there years ago. Not My cup of Tea, I will take AZ. any day......................BULL!

It’s all about studying the odds!! As a brand new NR I was pleasantly surprised to see some of the hunts we love and have consistently killed on have BETTER draw odds for us now than as residents. Some I’ll have to apply with an outfitter but some I can get as unguided NR.

There are great places to hunt in NM that Huntin Fool doesn’t push and therefore they’re attainable. I’m not knocking them, I use a different app service for other states but will do my own in NM since I have experience there.

Of course buying a tag is the back up plan and that is available to everybody!!

For ANYONE to look around and NOT see that red states/ cities aren’t only economically better, morally better, and have better leadership overall , they’re just part of the problem!

The elected class of dems are just straight commies. Evil to the core!
Maybe the issues aren’t political!

It’s just plain good vs evil now days!

ONE REASON Florida is thriving has nothing to do with climate and location!
It’s the opportunity presented to businesses by the direct result of good leadership.
Businesses have been makeing mass exodus out of California, New York, Portland , Seattle ( just for starters)
STRAIGHT FOR FLORIDA AND STATES LIKE IT

I think you meant California, not Florida. Also, most of the "southern" statistics you point out, aren't in conservative areas.

Lol you guys are seriously weak sauce. A couple of hippies and “windmills” and you fold and whine like a bunch o liberal babies. It’s wind turbines by the way. Windmill grind grain.
You get his point smart ass! Kudos to you for sniffing that out though!

Oh good you understand my not so subtly. Have fun victimizing yourself and blaming others
WTF are you even talking about you sack of
💩
Idk wtf you are you who you think you are but you don’t a damn thing about me .
It’s mindless assholes like yourself that are dragging this country down. Not the people like us with eyes wide open.
Let me guess……
You still believe…….

Epstein committed suicide.
Your vote counts.
Elections are real.

GTFO 🖕🏼n key board warriors

Enjoy the self pity and loathing.
I do believe that I got you worked up. Gonna sleep easy to night. Easier than cutthroats

Was thinking about this topic tonight as my wife and I said our prayers with the kids and put them down to bed. Each family has to make their own decision of where to raise their family. What’s right for one won’t be right for another. For me and my family, my wife and I have chose NM.

I love NM, born and raised here, she’s in my blood and my roots are in her soil. I’m a product of a public school education right here in NM and other than one year out of state in Kansas, I’ve lived here my whole life. I firmly believe that we are products of the family we are raised in, not the towns or the schools. Sure they play a part, but the main driving force is the family unit. My parents did right by my brother and I, and I believe we are both solid contributors to our communities.

I love NM enough that I am trying to invest in her and make her better. My main contribution to this State will be my children as they grow and blossom into great people. I am confident that the decisions my wife and I make will have more bearing on their lives than the school they are in or the town they grow up in. Do I hate the crime here? Yes. Do I hate the anti-family agenda coming out of Santa Fe? Absolutely. We’ve got tons of work to do, but it ain’t going to get done if good people don’t do it.

I can’t imagine a life other than right here in the high desert. It’s rich with beauty and diversity and deep, historical culture. Not to mention some damn good hunting and fishing on public land. I wish all your families the best, I hope some of you good ones stick around and join the fight.

Was thinking about this topic tonight as my wife and I said our prayers with the kids and put them down to bed. Each family has to make their own decision of where to raise their family. What’s right for one won’t be right for another. For me and my family, my wife and I have chose NM.

I love NM, born and raised here, she’s in my blood and my roots are in her soil. I’m a product of a public school education right here in NM and other than one year out of state in Kansas, I’ve lived here my whole life. I firmly believe that we are products of the family we are raised in, not the towns or the schools. Sure they play a part, but the main driving force is the family unit. My parents did right by my brother and I, and I believe we are both solid contributors to our communities.

I love NM enough that I am trying to invest in her and make her better. My main contribution to this State will be my children as they grow and blossom into great people. I am confident that the decisions my wife and I make will have more bearing on their lives than the school they are in or the town they grow up in. Do I hate the crime here? Yes. Do I hate the anti-family agenda coming out of Santa Fe? Absolutely. We’ve got tons of work to do, but it ain’t going to get done if good people don’t do it.

I can’t imagine a life other than right here in the high desert. It’s rich with beauty and diversity and deep, historical culture. Not to mention some damn good hunting and fishing on public land. I wish all your families the best, I hope some of you good ones stick around and join the fight.
Well said 👍

I love NM, ya just gotta know what you're getting into. There's no doubt when you cross from Texas into NM or from NM into Colorado that you've changed states. The lack home maintenance, high crime, rampant homelessness, need for commerce, etc... makes it so clear that NM is definitely struggling.

But there's something charming about it. I've met tons of great people there, eaten at hole-in-the-wall Mexican restaurants with great food, stayed in seedy motels without working hot water and barely even a lock on the door, been ripped off by a tire guy when I got two flats outside of Queen and it was after hours so I couldn't go anywhere else... and a bunch of other random stuff, some of which shouldn't be shared on an open forum. But I always love to go back.

There's something almost "wild" about parts of New Mexico that really grow on you after awhile. It kind of reminds me of NW Alaska in a way, up by Nome or Kotzebue.

I'll go back to NM every chance I get, I just know not to leave anything in the truck, to park in clear view of the room and under a light, and to sleep with one eye open. And still you're always a little prayerful that all your windows will be intact in the morning.

But it's a beautiful place to be.

NM is beautiful and probably most normal people just wish it was run like it should be instead of run by a bunch of dysfunctional liberals who put their ways ahead of common sense. You get tired of seeing murders, rapist and thieves being released from jail just to go commit another violent crime. Illegals sucking the tax dollars from the working man, homeless people arriving in droves and begging. You can drive through a lot of small towns that are shut down, ghost towns, because the liberal democrats don’t want the oil and gas industry. Then cross into towns in Texas and everything comes to life. I never complain about the beauty of NM or the hunting I just hate to see the state become like a rusted old car sitting out in a pasture.

I'll go back to NM every chance I get, I just know not to leave anything in the truck, to park in clear view of the room and under a light, and to sleep with one eye open. And still you're always a little prayerful that all your windows will be intact in the morning.

But it's a beautiful place to be.

NM is definitely a beautiful place to be. You can go from skiing in the mountains at 12,000 ft to some serious desert in 3 hours. The diversity is amazing and I think the hunting opportunities are best in the country. As terynitup stated and his avatar demonstrates, the fishing’s great too, especially if you like trout on the fly.

Lived here my whole life outside of 11 years in Missouri for school. Never regret the choice to end up here. Every place has its pros and cons. FOR SURE, NM has big problems to deal with, some of which may never get fixed……but so does every state and CERTAINLY every big city. Albuquerque takes some well deserved criticism, but you think it be a good idea to leave your truck loaded with hunting gear while you crash in a hotel in Kansas City or St Louis? Expect the same result. Think they don’t have homeless people on the street in KC asking for help? Same thing as in ABQ. And yup, you don’t see that stuff in small towns…..small towns in MO and NM.

Pick where you want to be, accept the pros/cons and make the best of it. Maybe even try to make it better.

NM is definitely a beautiful place to be. You can go from skiing in the mountains at 12,000 ft to some serious desert in 3 hours. The diversity is amazing and I think the hunting opportunities are best in the country. As terynitup stated and his avatar demonstrates, the fishing’s great too, especially if you like trout on the fly.

Lived here my whole life outside of 11 years in Missouri for school. Never regret the choice to end up here. Every place has its pros and cons. FOR SURE, NM has big problems to deal with, some of which may never get fixed……but so does every state and CERTAINLY every big city. Albuquerque takes some well deserved criticism, but you think it be a good idea to leave your truck loaded with hunting gear while you crash in a hotel in Kansas City or St Louis? Expect the same result. Think they don’t have homeless people on the street in KC asking for help? Same thing as in ABQ. And yup, you don’t see that stuff in small towns…..small towns in MO and NM.

Pick where you want to be, accept the pros/cons and make the best of it. Maybe even try to make it better.
To me that sounds like waving a white flag. All big cities are in chaos because of the liberals that run them so let’s just accept it. That’s what cities in California, Colorado, Washington, Oregon have done and look at them now. Look at California, people leaving in record numbers and California has more industries, money and more to offer in just a small part of the state than the whole state of NM does.

Must be if you live in a liberal city/state you just become part of it. Again no one is saying NM isn’t beautiful, it is !! It’s the liberals in ABQ, Cruces, Santa Fe, that run it and are allowing it to fall apart. God Bless NM, what’s left of it.

To me that sounds like waving a white flag. All big cities are in chaos because of the liberals that run them so let’s just accept it. That’s what cities in California, Colorado, Washington, Oregon have done and look at them now. Look at California, people leaving in record numbers and California has more industries, money and more to offer in just a small part of the state than the whole state of NM does.

Must be if you live in a liberal city/state you just become part of it. Again no one is saying NM isn’t beautiful, it is !! It’s the liberals in ABQ, Cruces, Santa Fe, that run it and are allowing it to fall apart. God Bless NM, what’s left of it.
White flag? Not really, just accepting reality.

You must think the big cities in FL or Tx don't have crime? I can assure you that the big cities in the conservative state of MO had plently of it.

Point is that EVERY big city has major problems. It'd be foolish to think that if you moved to a big city in a red state (like Orlando) that you'd avoid big city problems. Don't really think the politics of the state as a whole will eliminate the crime in a big city.

Yea, it seems like people who live among all this crazy crime and craziness would really fight to change it but it just seems to get worse, seems like people would vote in some good stand up politicians, not anti cop , pro illegal immigrant, sanctuary city, Governor who is for the 2A not one who lets criminals have a free run then shuts down the law abiding citizen when criminals over run the place and on and on . I can tell you are not my idea of a liberal from ABQ.

Last time in ABQ my truck was broke into in broad daylight. While getting fuel at about 11pm the next night I had a guy come around my truck and got between me and the pump. I had to pull my jacket open to go for my firearm he saw it and backed off. Where I live if I locked my house up I’d have to see if I could find a key to get back in, not sure I have one.

"Spend some time in NM and let me know when you find a decent sized city (big enough to provide some jobs) that isn’t rampant with crime and gangsters. I lived there for 40 years and know it pretty well…"

Resident here since 1965. Never been robbed, never been confronted by a gangster, never been shot, never been stabbed, made a good enough living to retire at 54 yrs of age. Its not too bad of a place if you stay out of some areas of the RGV.

No doubt, some areas of this state need improvements/changes, show me a state that doesn't.
The political ideology is currently in the crapper and on the complete opposite side of the isle from my own beliefs....But packing up and leaving is not an option for some....for some it's the ole "fight'em here or fight'em there...but eventually you'll have to fight'em" scenario.
Some people feel like New Mexico is worth fighting over....some don't. Some people feel like NM is a great place to raise their kids, some don't.
If you felt like moving your family out of state was the right thing to do...💪 more power to you brother. There are some people that love it here and wouldn't move to Florida for the tea in china. To each his own.

"Spend some time in NM and let me know when you find a decent sized city (big enough to provide some jobs) that isn’t rampant with crime and gangsters. I lived there for 40 years and know it pretty well…"

Resident here since 1965. Never been robbed, never been confronted by a gangster, never been shot, never been stabbed, made a good enough living to retire at 54 yrs of age. Its not too bad of a place if you stay out of some areas of the RGV.

No doubt, some areas of this state need improvements/changes, show me a state that doesn't.
The political ideology is currently in the crapper and on the complete opposite side of the isle from my own beliefs....But packing up and leaving is not an option for some....for some it's the ole "fight'em here or fight'em there...but eventually you'll have to fight'em" scenario.
Some people feel like New Mexico is worth fighting over....some don't. Some people feel like NM is a great place to raise their kids, some don't.
If you felt like moving your family out of state was the right thing to do...💪 more power to you brother. There are some people that love it here and wouldn't move to Florida for the tea in china. To each his own.
Wait… I’m mean f you dumb libtards ! No way they’re level headed un- group think, echo chamber people! Sound like a thought out opinion I haven’t the time nor brain capacity to except or consider due to my predetermined thoughts and expressions of anger. You don’t agree with me will f you! So level headed and thought out. Act with more emotion!!!!!

That right there is 100% the result of liberalism. Probably just a stop over on their way to ABQ. More liberal ways up in DC today at the White House. Liberals made this mess and it’s only getting bigger. Middle East protesters, terrorist friendly. Remember, terrorist said there might be peace for a while but never forget America will always be the infidel, the enemy and they need to be killed.
ECB12DD7-0373-4EB4-A75E-96E812E60090.png

It must be bad, when ABQ is in the top 5 cities for auto theft, and it isn’t mentioned yet. And most outdoor/hunting forums always have threads about thier pickups stolen there while passing thru on a hunting trip.

Let’s no even go there. View attachment 134020
Hmm, the other two states with scores as low as New Mexico are West Virginia and Alaska... both states with Republican leadership who voted for Trump. It totally destroys the argument that everything is based on political party. It's not a coincidence that I literally compared NM to Alaska in #50. They're similar states in many ways.

Regardless of what far-right propaganda media tells you, the world isn't broken down into liberal verse conservatives. Not all liberals are bad and not all conservatives are good.

To quote what I wrote above and was only strengthened by the education diagram...

👇👇👇

It must be bad, when ABQ is in the top 5 cities for auto theft, and it isn’t mentioned yet. And most outdoor/hunting forums always have threads about thier pickups stolen there while passing thru on a hunting trip.
It is man, ignore the liberals trying to influence other wise! It’s a 💩 hole

Last edited:
Well, at least you gave in to the right person, one who has been there several times, AND, has a son who lives there.
I don’t understand what you’re saying.
I was born there , worked there the last 20 years have family there , and doesn’t change the fact is a 💩 hole.
I’m blessed to have had a dad who saw what direction that place was headed in the late 80’s and got my family out of there.

Last edited:
Now if only our land of enchantment would wake up, clean up their act in the few big cities we have and get on with being a good normal place again. I’m tired of the crime, drugs, murders, paying for illegal‘s, constitutional rights being abused. Some of y’all have accepted that way of life but not me !!
C31C537A-DBCF-449B-8B8E-B33B76936BB2.png

Now if only our land of enchantment would wake up, clean up their act in the few big cities we have and get on with being a good normal place again. I’m tired of the crime, drugs, murders, paying for illegal‘s, constitutional rights being abused. Some of y’all have accepted that way of life but not me !! View attachment 134247
Did you happen to see the survey they gave to Iowa voters?
1705375442024.jpeg
1705375442024.jpeg

They said it on MSM I almost chocked on my dinner.

No, but I did see them talking to a lot disenchanted voters. They were all concerned with the economy, the border and the safety and well-being of their children if this country continues in the direction it’s going.

Go look at the insurance crisis in Florida. Some insurance companies won’t even issue home owners policies anymore. Also condo buildings are being shut down because the buildings are in such rough shape due to the needed repairs to bring them up to the standards required. I couldn’t deal with that many people. I could visit Florida but like New Mexico or Salt Lake county I’m not living there.

That right there is 100% the result of liberalism. Probably just a stop over on their way to ABQ. More liberal ways up in DC today at the White House. Liberals made this mess and it’s only getting bigger. Middle East protesters, terrorist friendly. Remember, terrorist said there might be peace for a while but never forget America will always be the infidel, the enemy and they need to be killed. View attachment 133998
I’ll bet those guys have an outfit for every liberal protest. Antifa, blm, and free Palestine they are all the same.

I am by no means fine with the way NM is headed, but like others have said it is not all bad and bad happens in Republican states all the time. I was in Dallas this weekend and our car got broken into (first time this has every happened, never has happened in 40 years in NM). We were talking to some people at the DSC show and they had got there truck stolen out of the hotel they were staying (he said it was the first time, had never happened in his 50 years of living in NM). There is a such a separation between small towns and cities right now. Sadly the big cities are ruling to many of our states, NM included. I think most of NM is pretty good people with pretty good morals and views. But we are run by the bigger cities and that has created the mess that NM is in. I think there are a lot of Northern NM people that are waking up and realizing that the Democrats that their grandparents voted for are not the same kinda democrats that they would be voting for. NM is a great state I will keep fighting for it and in it.

My insurance costs plummeted when I moved to Florida! My health insurance for my family of 5 is $1,000 cheaper per MONTH! In New Mexico, the system is flooded with illegals and your chance of being injured by a drunk driver, gangster, etc. is exponentially higher.

My auto is down $200 per month because car theft is literally more than 50 times lower per capita in the county I live now compared to abq.

My home insurance (including flood) is about half the price I paid in NM which is about even considering my new home has half the replacement cost as my NM home.

I have heard of some major carriers leaving Florida but there are also new carriers coming in. I had plenty of options for Insurance.

Now if only our land of enchantment would wake up, clean up their act in the few big cities we have and get on with being a good normal place again. I’m tired of the crime, drugs, murders, paying for illegal‘s, constitutional rights being abused. Some of y’all have accepted that way of life but not me !! View attachment 134247
This isn’t something to celebrate. If republicans have a chance in hell of winning in November they won’t be able to do it with Trump. Of course he’s gonna win primary’s. The best chance we had of beating Biden was to get some people that are on the fence to the correct side. Trump has never worried about the people on the fence, they don’t pump his ego up as much as the far far rights do so he focuses on them. I said it in 2020 that I can’t believe that out of 300million people in this country we get to choose from these two a55 hats, and here we are 4 years later and I truly can’t believe that this is still the case. I could literally walk down the street and pick just about any random person and they could do a better job then these two sh1tboxes.

My insurance costs plummeted when I moved to Florida! My health insurance for my family of 5 is $1,000 cheaper per MONTH! In New Mexico, the system is flooded with illegals and your chance of being injured by a drunk driver, gangster, etc. is exponentially higher.

My auto is down $200 per month because car theft is literally more than 50 times lower per capita in the county I live now compared to abq.

My home insurance (including flood) is about half the price I paid in NM which is about even considering my new home has half the replacement cost as my NM home.

I have heard of some major carriers leaving Florida but there are also new carriers coming in. I had plenty of options for Insurance.
We are all happy for you! NM kicked your ass, glad to know there’s a place for people to move that can’t handle the west.

Spread the word! Can’t protect your property? Want to live in a swamp instead of mountains? Want save 200 a month on your car insurance? Call Geico, whoops I mean move to Florida.

Where will you move next when you find out all the issues in Florida? 😂

SS, I didn’t move here to save money. I paid no attention to insurance costs here prior to coming, it was just a nice surprise.

Nor did I leave NM defeated. I just wanted a safer place to raise my kids than NM. Also wanted to be in a place where others internationally did the same.

Florida is not perfect, nor is it the only place that met those requirements. I’m happy to be here now, but of course the future is unknown. I love the mountains and plan to spend much of my life there. Right now, I’m enjoying chasing redfish and watching the sun set over the ocean.

Good for you. I'll admit I'd never move to Florida for reduced costs though- love the western mountain country too much. AZ is still reasonable in it's "purple" state. We feel pretty safe, taxes are not terrible, crime isn't exploding.

SS, I didn’t move here to save money. I paid no attention to insurance costs here prior to coming, it was just a nice surprise.

Nor did I leave NM defeated. I just wanted a safer place to raise my kids than NM. Also wanted to be in a place where others internationally did the same.

Florida is not perfect, nor is it the only place that met those requirements. I’m happy to be here now, but of course the future is unknown. I love the mountains and plan to spend much of my life there. Right now, I’m enjoying chasing redfish and watching the sun set over the ocean.
That’s a tough move dude. No matter what that takes some Cahones! Hats off to you for that!

All the things she is proposing is due to life in ABQ, Santa Fe and Los Cruses. With all the crime and murders that have happened since she was voted in she should understand by now it’s not the law abiding citizens that needs more government control it’s the criminals!! Do your job fools !

Felon with a gun….. they already can’t have a gun that doesn’t stop them.
Wait 14 days to purchase a gun….Someone that’s going to rob or murder someone probably has a stolen gun already.

Homelessness…..you gave them the green light to come to NM.

I did not vote for her…no way…my question is who here voted for her and why ? Hand outs ? Welfare ? You don’t like gun owners or guns ? I really have no understanding why anyone would vote for her. Probably the same people who voted her in are Biden liberals.

All the things she is proposing is due to life in ABQ, Santa Fe and Los Cruses. With all the crime and murders that have happened since she was voted in she should understand by now it’s not the law abiding citizens that needs more government control it’s the criminals!! Do your job fools !

Felon with a gun….. they already can’t have a gun that doesn’t stop them.
Wait 14 days to purchase a gun….Someone that’s going to rob or murder someone probably has a stolen gun already.

Homelessness…..you gave them the green light to come to NM.

I did not vote for her…no way…my question is who here voted for her and why ? Hand outs ? Welfare ? You don’t like gun owners or guns ? I really have no understanding why anyone would vote for her. Probably the same people who voted her in are Biden liberals.
It’s all propaganda…. What you’re saying is 💯 the truth, for the lumps on a log it makes it look like she’s doing something productive when all she’s doing is dragging our constitution through the mud!

A man/woman can go to another county and die in battle , but you have to be 21 to buy a rifle?

🖕🏼her

A man/woman can go to another county and die in battle , but you have to be 21 to buy a rifle?

🖕🏼her

And 21 to buy a beer.

But at 18, you're a walking wealth of knowledge and wisdom capable of voting and determining who leads this city/county/state/nation.

Although I may at times question the maturity and wisdom of 18-year-olds (yes, I was 18 at one time, and I voted and bought beer!), if you're old enough to enlist, you're old enough to do all of the above!

And 21 to buy a beer.

But at 18, you're a walking wealth of knowledge and wisdom capable of voting and determining who leads this city/county/state/nation.

Although I may at times question the maturity and wisdom of 18-year-olds (yes, I was 18 at one time, and I voted and bought beer!), if you're old enough to enlist, you're old enough to do all of the above!
💯 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
AMEN!!!

I think this chart sums it up. I travel to lots of states and New Mexico is the dumpiest of them all. Everything is run down. Abandoned cars along every highway and poor roads. Drive to states run by the other party and everything is the opposite.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom