lightning

it did at Bodfish...south of Lake Isabella....burning pretty good, roads closed.

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

We need some up higher......been to long. ....

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

We have had jack didley up here... I have not even been on one fire yet. We have had a couple state fires near I5 but that's it!

LAL's down there this weekend?

Maybe they will start sending us your way!

With the extremely wet spring, the fire danger in northern CA will be off the chart this summer and fall. Look out!

Eel

was at medicine lake in X-1 today and it just kept getting uglier as the morning turned to noon then it started....... rain lighting thunder HEAVY LONG AND PISSED OFF...saw a bunch of smoke staredin many areas mostly towards BURNEY!
A few hours later saw tons of CDF heavy equipment heading north!
Seen lots of thunder storm all along sierra...
X-1 looked great all the bucks were still down low...they seems healthy..

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Sheep Fire on the Sequoia Kings National Park boarding the Inyo National Forest up in the Wilderness has been chewing up some acres this last few days, I have been seeing a large plum of smoke north of Mt. Whitney the last two days. This fire started about 3 weeks ago and is now starting to pick of a head of steam. It may have already burned onto the Inyo which would put it in X9B area. Check INCIWEB.COM to get the latest updates on fires in your areas.

I stand corrected, the Sheep fire is no where near X9B, its well inside the part. ANd its inciweb.org not .com for fire updates. Sorry guys for the mix up

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom