Lil ram down

nmarchr

9650image.jpg

Got this little guy on Saturday. Thought he was bigger than what he actually is. He is my 3rd ram in 3 years. Definitely my smallest. Ground shrinkage is a b&$@h!!!! Love hunting these things.

Awwwh he's a cutie!!

That's a heck of a run on em!!
I've got two. A 17" and a 24"
Wouldn't trade them memories!!
Congrats!!
Later
Foghorn

LAST EDITED ON Feb-26-15 AT 11:04PM (MST)[p]Heck man, you were due for a little one--come back down to earth with the rest of us mortals. Much congrats on being three for three--that's no small feat.

Good job man time was running out. Where is your hoyt? We're u able to get it done with archery gear or was this a rifle kill?

Well done yet again! I'm pretty impressed with your track record on Barbs so far. I was humbled by the difficulty of that hunt when I was out there.

And another thing: that's not what I would call a "little" ram. For you maybe, but for the rest of us that's a very respectable ram... ;-)

Dmax I killed this ram with my rifle. I had my bow with me but it was my last day out and I had already spooked the herd. I had to pull out the .243 to get the job done.
Mozey- I am still thankful for the opportunity at a beautiful animal. I just had high hopes and expectations going in to the season. I misjudged the ram and just felt a little upset for passing up a better ram earlier in the season. Oh well... Hopefully I can hunt them again next year!

You already hammered a 33" bro! No shame in what you did and accomplished... Most people don't even have the heuvos to carry a bow!

You had an epic year!!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-02-15 AT 03:15PM (MST)[p]Congrats on the Ram! In my book, any public land sheep is a good one. I'm in total awe of you guys that can find sheep consistently and actually pass up stuff. lol

Congrats again!
Travis

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom