Limited Entry Elk

tesmitty

Well, Good Luck to someone...I just surrendered my Non-res Elk tag!! Good luck to the next person on the list...may you shoot the bull of your dreams and have a great hunt!!!

Late muzzy hunt in the North Slope-Three Corners!! All is good, just a ton of things came up at once...it was a tough decision but I hate to be selfish. Just wondering if my wife is the 1st alternate...that would be funny. No worries, if all works out, I'll be in Utah anyway helping my little brother chase bucks & bulls on the Wasatch.
Rob, I was hoping to catch up with you and enjoy swapping some stories. Maybe next year...those big browns on the river keep calling my name.
Thanks, Todd

That'd be Poetic Justice if you turned it back & they called your Wife!:D

Specially if She said:Yes I want it!:D

Still not good but allot beter than ya loosing your job or some bad medical gig.

We are all still going to be over there during those dates (me, Da Warden, Da Officer, Mike and Chris swings up for an afternoon of BS'ing and dinner)

If it is your Mrs....1st Alternate ~~~Game On!

Robb

Now that I'm done studying I'm trying to find some animals for us to chase. Be back at it tomorrow.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom