Link to Expo Results-Here

I thought in the years past they posted up who won the raffle prizes at the front of the expo on the same page ?

TAYLOR ALBRECHT?

You got Some SPLAININ to do!:D:D:D

(((RAZZIN Ya!:D)))

Well at least I know a few of them!

And Deer1975 you better do me better next year!:D

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

How about the guy from Syracuse who drew both a Paunsaugunt archery deer tag AND the Plateau Fish Lake muzzy elk tag!? Must be living right with luck like that!

The guyv I went down with on Friday won a Dutton any weapon. Good guy and so happy for him.

Yelum

YBU

7019yelumlogosig2.jpg

Zero for me but hey, at least I recognized one name on the list.

It was a great show and I loved bumping into lots of friends and seeing all the cool stuff.

Next big thing is the real draws where I've got a real shot at a couple great tags. This is going to be good!

Zeke

I'll try Bessie. I will definately make it to the draw again next year. See I told you there was as guy from Altamont on there.

I know a guy that drew a Bookcliffs muzzy elk last year, and a bookcliffs muzzy deer this year.......

His wife drew a bear tag a couple years ago, and his dad drew a buffalo tag the year before that, also his little brother drew a bookcliffs deer tag out there one of the first couple years they did the expo. Im thinking about changing my name.

And the reason everyone from the basin draws tags is cause that is where more than half of the people in attendence are from, I swear I see more people I know than I dont at that damn show.

Jake H. BIG BONE HUNTING Page on Facebook.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom