Lipstick hunters antelope

crazeymaez

Very Active Member
My wife was able to kill her first antelope,And redeem her miss in unit 52 last year.Congrats to my Lipstick huntress

joselles2011goathunt002.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Sep-10-11 AT 09:26PM (MST)[p]Congrats on a nice buck! Good mass on him. My little Bro's / Uncle's story and pics of the doe antelope hunt are to come soon.

What are the other tags do you guys have for the year?

Congrats!!!!! That's a great buck for the wife. It has a cool heart shape to it. That on will look good on the wall. Good luck to you guys on the unit 52 restricted muzzleloader deer hunt. It should be a good one.

That is a sweet looking goat! Based on the evidence I've seen, I think Mrs. Maez would have a better trophy room than Mr. Maez... ;-)

great job and a great goat.would not expect any less with your great guide.congrats tony

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom