Listen carefully now........

That's Obama? he must have the same problem Michael Jackson had.

A little like " Mission Accomplished " isn't it?

Haha, No thats not Obama. But it is all that is left of his 6 original EA's. Job interviews...get it?

If you want to turn everything into a right compared to the left issue that is fine. You've heard me say this before, it has taken a combined effort from both parties to get us this screwed up. If Bush was in there right now he would be getting the same.... I am sorry to tell you this but, Bush isn't the man running the country right now,....Obama is.

>I am sorry to tell
>you this but, Bush isn't
>the man running the country
>right now,....Obama is.

Then we can also agree that this disaster started on w's watch and there ain't no fixing it in the next two terms.

Am I right?

Some of us saw this coming looooong before most of you. Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Zigga,

Actually it didn't start of W's watch, the current crisis is a culmination of almost all the post WWII era of more and more and more government. W didn't light the fuse, he just did nothing to stop it burning.

Even if W's is to blame, that doesn't absolve Obama from nearly three years of doing either nothing or digging the hole deeper. Where is the jobs program? Infrastructure bank? Does the President inspire hope that the future will be better than today? Look at the guy in any news conference, he is way less confident than he was in 2008 and 2009. The markets think he is a joke.

He has not shown leadership, I guarantee you that if Bill Clinton had to deal with the Tea Party, Clinton would have used them as a foil to get what he wanted. Instead Obama has let 48 House Freshmen set not only the tone but the rules of the debate.

If it is not obvious to anyone with 2 ounces of gray matter working that President Obama is in over his head than you are just not being honest with yourself.

Nemont

Are you saying if Obama got what he wanted everything would be better?

Boehner got 98% of what he wanted and I'm not sure I'm excited. I doubt Obama got 98% of what he wanted, I'm not sure that's a bad thing.

If you don't know what to do you don't know how you should do it. if you think Obama, Beohner or anyone else has the answer you're not being honest with yourself.

Is Boehner the President? Did I say that I liked the debt deal? Show where Obama fought to get what he said he stood for? Show me where he drew a line in the sand and said his principles won't allow a debt deal that doesn't come with some revenue increases. There are enough Democrats in the House to Trump all the Tea Party members and they would not vote against the President on a deal.

I didn't say anything about what I liked or disliked. I said this president is in over his head, he looks like a deer in the head lights, he leads from behind and allows congress to set agenda rather than the other way around. Twice now he has blinked on taxes, he has been politically out smarted by Mitch McConnel and John Boehner, can you imagine Clinton getting bested by those guys?

The president has the biggest megaphone and commands as much news times as he wants, he can shut down prime time TV to talk directly to the American people. When he does that it, he comes off badly or worse he looks like he just is out of the game.

I wish was a success because the country's success depends alot of how the president conducts himself. I don't know if he has gotten the memo or not but the Senate still has a Democrat Majority and he is president. The Tea Party is simply an excuse now for this president, they are not serious about debt as half of them voted for the debt deal. Yet they have moved the discussion to the debt and deficit 100% when there remains a terrible job crisis.

The man is a good father, he is a gifted speaker and try I might I cannot conjure up the visceral dislike I had for Clinton, but he is also not much of a president. I wish he were because this country is in desperate need of leadership.

Nemont

LMAO! This problem started with GWB? Seriously Zigga? Do you get any fresh air at all with your head up your ass?

440, It amazes me how you can defend such a clueless moron. At least GWB knew what he was doing albeit the wrong thing. Obama is beyond unqualified for POTUS. Do us all a favor. Without resorting back to anything about W, tell us exactly what policies Obama will be able to campaign on that did anything good for the country. Oh and I don't want to hear how stupid the Republicans are either, I only want to hear about Obama's stellar achievements that you think makes him deserve to be re-elected.

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

440Sixpack wants to measure your boners!

Funny stuff here.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-09-11 AT 04:25PM (MST)[p]>LMAO! This problem started with
>GWB? Seriously Zigga?
>Do you get any fresh
>air at all with your
>head up your ass?
>
>440, It amazes me how you
>can defend such a clueless
>moron. At least GWB
>knew what he was doing
>albeit the wrong thing.
>Obama is beyond unqualified for
>POTUS. Do us all
>a favor. Without resorting
>back to anything about W,
>tell us exactly what policies
>Obama will be able to
>campaign on that did anything
>good for the country.
>Oh and I don't want
>to hear how stupid the
>Republicans are either, I only
>want to hear about Obama's
>stellar achievements that you think
>makes him deserve to be
>re-elected.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Piper, how's your period?
>
>Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!
>
>
>440Sixpack wants to measure your boners!
>

Check your history books tard. Clinton was on his way to getting a handle on the deficit. Remember the surplus? Remember how w gave it away the second he got into office?? Remember 911? Rembember Iraq? Afghanistan? Housing? You can't fix the deficit in one term or two but you sure can chip away at it. Feel free to show us a graph of our deficit since Nixon for example. The answer is right there. Historically Republicans are spenders. You guys are pissed that Barry followed suit which makes this hilarious.....and sad.

Just in case you want to give me a listen, I'll save you the trouble.

"A deficit occurs when the government takes in less money than it spends in a given year. The debt is the total amount the government owes at any given time. So the debt goes up in any given year by the amount of the deficit, or it decreases by the amount of any surplus. The debt the government owes to the public decreased for a while under Clinton, but the debt was by no means erased."

I know for some of you I need to explain things WAY more but I just don't have the time. Sorry.

Tax and spend versus borrow and spend. Neither sounds good to me.

RE: Funny stuff here.

Clinton was a far better poker player no question about it, but just like GWB Clinton is not president.

What act of magic would you like to have Obama pull off for you? I don't think he knows what to do, do you? if Boehner got 98% of what he wanted it seems the republicans sure as hell don't. good luck with that angle in '12.

When Obama went into this he knew if he couldn't fix it he was a one term president, so far he hasn't pulled a rabbit out of the hat and I don't think McCain would have either. this is bigger than the president unless you think this is Oz and he's the Wizard.

Congress has to play a role in this, and if the house is 98% happy with the deal you should be too. now if Obama can just handle that last 2% we're in fat city.

Zigga you're too dumb for a lengthy response but apparently you think when Clinton left office we didn't have a debt problem. I guess he fixed SS, Medicare and Defense too right?

440, why was GWB faulted and the cause of everything even still while Obama is all of a sudden not the Wizard of Oz? Didn't we have a Democratic controlled Congress since '06? So when a (R) is in office, it's all his fault but when a (D) has it, it's everyone else's fault since the POTUS isn't the Wizard of OZ? Please list for us the policies that Obama has enacted that made ANYTHING better. Please tell us what he'll run on in his re-election campaign?

Was it any better from 2000-2006? and when did I say it was all Bush's fault.

I don't see where obama has done much to make it better, but it is better for whatever reason than it was when he took office. what will he run on in '12? probably the same thing he ran on in '08, I suck less. so far given the republican lineup that should be a winner, the new Gallup shows obama over a republican for the first time in a while. wait until an actual nomination is made, he'll climb higher. that's pretty pathetic given the economy.

You never have to be good, just better than the competition.

http://pollingreport.com/wh12gen.htm

LMAO, This thread started with the statement that Obama would probably be a little more thorough on his cabinet selection if he gets another chance.

If Obama is living up to expectations why the need to defend him so feverishly? Particularly if nothing negative was said about him?

I think Obama's biggest failure as a leader is that fact that he blames others so much for things turning south on him.
Failure is when you start blaming other's, thats when you give all your power away.

If you can't honestly say, you believe that if Obama wins re-election, he is going to be able to pull things together and fix this mess, why would you support him?

>LMAO, This thread started with the
>statement that Obama would probably
>be a little more thorough
>on his cabinet selection if
>he gets another chance.
>
>If Obama is living up to
>expectations why the need to
>defend him so feverishly? Particularly
>if nothing negative was said
>about him?
>
>I think Obama's biggest failure as
>a leader is that fact
>that he blames others so
>much for things turning south
>on him.
>Failure is when you start blaming
>other's, thats when you give
>all your power away.
>
>If you can't honestly say, you
>believe that if Obama wins
>re-election, he is going to
>be able to pull things
>together and fix this mess,
>why would you support him?

That's exactly how I saw w. He was always blaming someone else. Funny. Did w have a disaster handed to him?

God couldn't fix this mess in 3 terms and once again some of us saw this coming early in the w administration. Finally getting you guys up to speed I see. It's really amazing the slow response from some of you. Oh, and caca, I love the "yer stooped" replies. Keep it up. Should be easy for ya. Derrrrr.

Pretty true, be it Obama or a republican this mess will carry through to at least the 2016 elections.

I will support Obama if the republicans don't come up with a valid candidate to oppose him. I think that baffles you, all you think it takes to win an election is for the incumbent to suck. the democrats learned that is a losing strategy in 2004.

Yep, you're stupid alright! W was handed 9/11 which a whole lot of the country at the time pulled together and supported the War on Terror. Ask Hillary how she felt about Iraq at the time. Obama couldn't even handle the Gulf oil spill properly. Let's face it leadership Is not Obama's strong attribute.

It's the south who gives a crap anyway. if we don't care about the flooding in New Orleans why worry about the water quality.

Only idiots supported the war in Iraq . what does Hillay have to do with this anyway?

Zigga,
Bud you don't have a clue about me. So for you to make assumptive comments just shows ignorance.

Show me one place in this entire website where I said all it takes to win an election is for the incumbent to suck.

I have said a half dozen times, if Ron Paul doesn't get the nod, Obama is 2 termer.

So your comment is total BS.

The reason I asked you that question is, you say you were a registered repub, and voted for Bush even after Clinton, then you gave up on repubs after his 1st Term. So why did you jump ship on Bush and not Obama?

During his 1st term, Bush carried approval ratings averaging close to 60%. Had almost a sweep on the markets trading over 11,000, highest unemployment he saw was in the low 6's.
No doubt that Bush Jr was a spend aholic, but it's a fools bet to think that Obama won't go down in history as one of the biggest spenders of all time either.
Even with that, if Obama truly wanted to cut spending, from his predecessor, he could have Vetoed appropriations and used Executive order on day one, he certainly had the Congress to do just about whatever he wanted....including get us out of the Mid East.

So why bail on Bush after his 1st term and be willing to hang with Obama?

In a word, Iraq.

Iraq was without a doubt the stupidest move this country has made in my lifetime if not in history. whenever you have to force the UN weapons inspectors out of the country with their director saying they are getting the job done so you can start bombing it's time to assess your sanity. maybe Bush was manipulated I don't doubt that, but he was CIC so the blame rest there. stupid is as stupid does, anyone with an IQ over 20 should agree.

I'm confident the fabrication of a war without cause that killed over 4000 americans and who knows how many thousand Iraqis will place Bush far higer on the bad president list than Obama for not fixing Bush's depression in one term.

Hang in there with Obama? how many times have I said I'd vote for a decent republican including Paul? now if you can just get your ignorant buds to nominate him right? don't offer some loser then cry when they lose.

I have a habit of generalizing Justmuleys and I apologize. I don't understand why there was no uproar from the mm crowd during the w administration when it was clear we were headed downhill and fast. Now all I hear is crying because there is a D in office.

WHERE HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN???

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom