Little Ones

H

HKShooter

It's that time of year again. Let's see some of your "babies."

3933picture_006.jpg

8678picture_007.jpg

I think I just got lucky with the flower.

HK

i took these a few days ago. so many fawns.

9025sam_0329.jpg

1588sam_0330.jpg

5281sam_0324.jpg

Sure You Can Trust Your Government... Just Ask An Indian

My bro with one a few years back...
catch.jpg

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Why do people insist on pushing the mothers away just so they can take a picture, and picking one up that is absolutely WRONG in my opinion.It makes great pictures but why run Mama away and leave the little ones alone. Come on people quit being so SELFISH !!!!

That is an awesome shot eel. I tried to get a mamma blacky and and fawn this year and couldn't get a clear shot. Them little farts are about the size of a house cat when born and very hard to get of photo of (for me). I'm glad you posted them. Thanks.

HK

There were 5 fawns... didn't see any Moms at first, but they showed up rather quickly and all deer headed for cover!
5512echo_fawns.jpg

This photo made me laugh pretty good... At first I thought, "Wow, what a cool picture..." then it kind of hit me what the 'center' of this photo is, and it made me laugh...

Great pic, thanks..!!!

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Spring was tough on the poults this year. These just came out last week. Now that is some camo. How many do you see?

372poults_camo.jpg

HK

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom