Long tined 5x5

DIYhunter

1343image.jpg

6980image.jpg

6413image.jpg

Finally got a nice bull with my bow!!

Rod That thing is a stud!!! congrats on a great 5x5! look forward to hearing the story.

My dream is to kill a bull like that , just a mammoth 5X5....I saw a guy with a 340 class 5x5 from 16B back in the 90s and ever since then Ive always wanted a thug 5x!Congrats on a tremendous bull!

I didn't have to sneak in on him, I actually called him in. When I call I do a lot of calling from sitting on my knees. The kneepads really help. Also the ground was extremely saturated and flooded, it rained every single day! The bulls were bugling hard all the way up until noon. I actually killed this bull at 10 AM calling him into 40 yards, even as I was field dressing him they were still bugling all around me it was truly a magical moment. After I hit him behind The shoulder with the slick trick I cow called, he stood there, and I watched him drop!! Haven't been able to sleep for two days, every time I close my eyes I see that moment over and over again!

For sure a big fiver is a rather uncommon beast and one of the coolest configurations out there...great color on that dude's horns as well

nice!

Good for you Rod! Great bull.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

Love those Big 5's That's a sweet looking bull.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom