Look what Obama is up to now!

• Thread starter iliveinthewoods
  • Start date
I

iliveinthewoods

Ok, this is absolutely insane... I first heard about it on Rush, and had to find some more information for myself... So here is the link http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/saltwater/news/story?id=4975762

Basically what he wants to do is abandon all sportfishing in the oceans/great lakes/and inland! He and his staff are no longer taking public input on the issue either...

"The Obama administration will accept no more public input for a federal strategy that could prohibit U.S. citizens from fishing the nation's oceans, coastal areas, Great Lakes, and even inland waters."

Check it out, this disgusts me!
----------------------------------------
Hoyt Katera XL
Spot Hogg Seven Deadly Pin
Fuse Acculaunch
Fuse Satori
G5 Matreo Strings
"I don't miss, I just don't hit him on purpose"

LAST EDITED ON Mar-09-10 AT 02:45PM (MST)[p]We have to get America back on track and in the control of real Americans again. Right now we got the government we voted in. I hate to say that, but it is true. I am not very proud of most of my fellow citizens. Too many are lazy, selfish and uninformed. It would be nice if more Americans had the more traditional values that made this country great. Like most hunters have.

Measure wealth by the things you have,, for which you would not take money.

I don't get him, I don't get how the country hasn't errupted... The guy is telling us all to F off...
Hoyt Katera XL
Fuse Acculaunch
Fuse Satori
G5 Matreo Strings

LAST EDITED ON Mar-10-10 AT 00:21AM (MST)[p]You boyz need a vasectomy, consider it your patriotic duty to save the American gene pool.

http://news.spreadit.org/obama-fishing-ban/

Idiots! You can all go back to scribbling in Hitler Mustaches on your Obama posters for next week's Tea Party rally.

Nvmuley, this is a classic example that even some hunters are definitely unworthy of respect as they are lazy and uninformed.

Obama's going to get your guns!...No...nobody...not buying that?
Obama's going to get your fishing rods!..Any takers?..anybody..?

I can't wait to see the hoax story that Obama has outlawed breathing, rain, or sunsets just to see what gullible agenda-driven simpletons come on here to complain about it.

So FTW is this for real or is it pure Horse$#!*? I would like think ESPN is a credible source of news. If this is for real its a joke but it almost seems to far out to be real but nothing surprises me with this admin.

When something looks to good to be true it usually is, and you Obama haters got so exited you wet your pants on this one.

Just for grins why don't you do a little research before you let out a little girl scream and start jumping up and down when the next BS story catches your eye. after about 1200 false alarms it seems like you'd figure it out for yourself by now.

There are plenty of nonfiction stories about Obama and his crew to keep you happy this sort of thing shouldn't be needed.

This is a hot story right now, and more will become of it... I don't think it will actually ever happen, but the proposal of it is ridiculous...

Also, ESPN has no known affiliation with being in support of liberals/democrats... I found similar articles with the American for Sportfishing website, and on some some other blogs I.e. less credible sources... IMO for ESPN to be reporting on this there must be at least some truth to the story... They felt it was a big enough deal to write a long article on it...

Also, I understand you libs are going to stand by your democratic leader til the end. But as a sportsman I am a little disappointed that you wouldn't actually look into the issue and be disgusted with your "guy" proposing the idea... What a shame
Hoyt Katera XL
Fuse Acculaunch
Fuse Satori
G5 Matreo Strings

What Idea? I couldn't get any substance out of the article at all, much less a proposal, like we are going to lose all sportfishing, FTW is right, why don't you guys volunteer? maybe thats a bit harsh, maybe your just young and impressionable. But then again "I heard it from Peta member Rush"?

This is what all the hoopla is about:

http://www.europeanvoice.com/article/2010/03/member-states-back-bluefin-tuna-trade-ban/67360.aspx

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/03/03/AR2010030301436.html

Kykiller, if they outlawed sodomy you would have never been born. Have you always been obsessed with homosexuality and plagued with homo-phobia? There is a place for people like you, it's called the closet.

Whether he is my guy or not I support the pragmatic approach of the Obama Administration on this issue.

Why would'nt we believe it,obama is force feeding his health care plan that 70% of the american people don't want.I know he really dose not give a rats ass what the hunter/fishermen have on their agenda,he is going to take care of his voter base that consist of mostly homosexuals,minorities,women and urban white men.Obama being a liberal/progressive/elitist believes that his intelect is far superior then 99% of the american public and he knows whats best for us stupid americans.He is a far left wing ideologue thats going to stick to his guns no matter who suffers,being pragmatic dose not exist in his world and believe me the rural white middle class male is on the bottom of his list.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-10-10 AT 12:58PM (MST)[p]I looks like Obama is treating sportsmen and women just fine, his appointment of Ken Salazar was sound and we are being heard, compare him with Gale Norton and think about it. I try to base my opinions on reality, not what some paranoid person thought they heard from a talk radio personality. You rightwingers seem to think Rush Limbaugh is the ticket I guess. I am a rural middle class white person, why am I not scared of Obamas agenda? hint- I pay attention to whats real and tangable, not whats made up and politicaly motivated.

>This is what all the hoopla
>is about:
>
>http://www.europeanvoice.com/article/2010/03/member-states-back-bluefin-tuna-trade-ban/67360.aspx
>
>http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/03/03/AR2010030301436.html
>
>Kykiller, if they outlawed sodomy you
>would have never been born.
>Have you always been obsessed
>with homosexuality and plagued with
>homo-phobia? There is a place
>for people like you, it's
>called the closet.
>
>Whether he is my guy or
>not I support the pragmatic
>approach of the Obama Administration
>on this issue.

Hey FTW,why don't give me directions to this closet I heard you 440,piper and zigga throw a hell of a party.

I said I originally heard it on Rush, and had to look into it more... I never ever said, guess what Rush said, and this is the truth... I gave you an article from ESPN, they has no loyalty to the outdoors men, rural America, or the conservative population... Quite being so blinded and sticking to your guns...

I love how the majority doesn't want Obama to shove his health care reform upon us, but yet he doesn't listen to us, the majority. But yet, he doesn't have to receive the same "universal health care" that we would receive in any of his plans... How can a man that thinks this is the best for America, not want to be apart of it??

I am not saying that this is happening by any means, all I said was basically watch out, and a fair warning. I figured everyone on this website would not have any tolerance for his behavior for even proposing such a idiotic suggestion. But I guess if it happens, you libs will be happy right? Quit defending him... Just throw in the towel and realize he is a terrible president... very simply put, he could give a shi# less about the average american, no matter where you come from... He rectifies that every day to by not listening to what anyone has to say...
Hoyt Katera XL
Fuse Acculaunch
Fuse Satori
G5 Matreo Strings

I can't wait for November.

Justice will be served by the MAJORITY.

"One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

BUMP

I will be bumping this Post for many months to come.

What is an American Idiot? Well read the post and subsequent threads by iliveinthewoods.

Then click on the link below...

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/da...rticle_on_fishing_gateway_pundit_jim_hoft.php

Isn't it time for our country to protect our gene pool by changing deportation criteria to include sub-par IQ levels too? I would consider it a matter of national security.

>BUMP
>
>I will be bumping this Post
>for many months to come.
>
>
>What is an American Idiot? Well
>read the post and subsequent
>threads by iliveinthewoods.
>
>Then click on the link below...
>
>
>http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/da...rticle_on_fishing_gateway_pundit_jim_hoft.php
>
>Isn't it time for our country
>to protect our gene pool
>by changing deportation criteria to
>include sub-par IQ levels too?
>I would consider it a
>matter of national security.
FTW,I think I finally share some common ground with you on that last statement you made.The only problem being is that would cause 75% of democrats to be deported(which I'm good with)but I highly doubt obama wants to loose such a high percentage of his voter base.I realize guys like you and 440 with your great intellectual prowess would be exempt from deportation,especially in light of you and 440s' miraculous breakthrough in cold fusion, until 440 drank the heavy water.

Hey guykiller I never said I had an above average intellect ( that means smarts ) just a hell of a lot smarter than you that's all.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/fishingban.asp

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

LAST EDITED ON Mar-26-10 AT 09:24AM (MST)[p]Ain't no way Barry would do that hell he'd lose what's left of all the acorn supporters!! Everybody knows they love to fish it helps supplement those welfare checks!! Hell that would be like him banning basketball and rap music!

LOL FTW! You just have to stir it up don't ya!

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

Hdude, Lil' Jimmy wants his share!

bump

i guess it's just not fun to do anymore forthebirds

here's a little help

"One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom