Looking for a Archery hunt in the rim rocks.

208JBB

I've been doing backpack archery hunting around the 10,000ft for the last 8 years and am wanting a change of pace. What units would you guys suggest for some archery hunting in the rim rocks? I'd like to be able to at least put a sneak on a buck that's in the 160+ class.

After reading some of the draw odds and numbers it seems like I could put in for a tough to draw area for first choice, then put in for one of the high country hunts like area 10 or 17 as second choice. I don't have an interest in rifle hunting any more so it seems like I should get a tag every year.

Seems like the Sheldon area used to have some great bucks with lots of rim rock, but now there doesn't seem to be many tags.

It sounds like 10 would be just right for what you're wanting. There are a handful of members on here that archery hunt area 10 often and really enjoy it.

I hunted there years ago with my Dad on mules and it had some amazing country without a ton of people.......where we were anyways. :) Good luck!

there are rocks, but the Rubys arent really rim rock country, area 6 has rim rock country, 7 also

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom