Looking for a Toyota

C

CantDraw

I am looking for a 1991-1996 Toyota Xtra-cab 4x4 with manual trans. A few dents and ding is not a big deal I'm more concerned with it running good. If anyone has a lead it would be appreciated.

Man week late I just sold my 1995 toyota last week. those things sell better than hotcakes. More like cold beer at the rodeo!

I have a 91 4-runner that I'm probably going to sell this fall. Only has 125 thousand easy miles and runs perfect. Charcoal in color with new 31 inch AT tires. It is also a hard to find 4 cylinder. I have had it for just over 3 years and I bought it from the original owner who was a middle aged single woman. She never took it off road and she said she couldn't ever remember anyone other than an occasional niece or nephew riding in the back seat. She kept all the receipts for everything and even kept a log book. I have maintained it regularly and it has never let me down. I have 4 kids and it is just a little too small for my family. I hate to get rid of it because it is a very good vehicle.

I live in Peoria, AZ.

Bobcat Bess is selling his, he's modified it some, here is a photo I took of him driving it while enjoying a smoke..
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>