Looking for a way to sleep mosquito free in back of truck without truck cover

philos

Sleeping in the back of the truck is great when its cold enough to avoid mosquitoes. I simply roll out a pad and if there's a threat of rain I will a use tarp. When mosquitoes are present I need a different setup. I am thinking of some type of bivy that I could put on top of my sleeping pad-something with netting that would not stay far enough from the skin to keep mosquitoes at bay.

I'd appreciate any suggestions here.

Thanks!

Bug dope. Ask someone with west nile if its worth the mess. B-1 tablets might also also work, if you don't mind yeller clothes.

Did a Google search for Hillary Clinton bug b gone and Hillary clinton scarecrow. Nothing tickled my fancy. Guess you just need to get bit up.

Hey middlefork-that Coghlans bug net might just work. I use a Thermacell and it works well but not so much at high atitude and only for about 3-4 hours. I have a couple of tents but was hoping for something simple and that bug net might just be the ticket. Thanks again!

Mosquitos just eat me up, and I'm pretty allergic to them. Outdoor Research Bug Bivy works. Greatest thing ever invented for warm weather camping. I hate going to sleep smelling like bug dope all the time.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom