looking for certain terrain/units

tworivers

Want to know about western front, looking for to moderate and slightly challenging area to bowhunt.
The type of area I am getting proficient at : rimrock low desert with broken terrain, aspens junipers ect... I would like to hunt a area , a little above average for size do not have to be monsters, but 140 plus would be nice to chase mixed in with smaller deer. I have driven through and know a lot of Colorado falls into this characterization, but I will have 0 points going in just want to get my points and feet wet on a average unit. What areas would you suggest?

I can help with southern Idaho, and eastern Idaho with some units and starting points and some specific areas in 45,52-55 deer. General elk info.
Get your hunt on!!
tixs,lodging,for you
cruises,trips for her!
songdogtravel.com

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom