Looking for HAC...

DoeNob

I'm looking for a believe a Hunt Adventure Challenge that was posted and I can't remember the year or author. The shooter was a female and she rifle killed a phenomenal bull in a Wyoming wilderness are awith an outfitter. On the pack out there was a bad wreck with some horses falling off the trail and her rack fell, etc.

Anybody remember what I'm talking about?

Hey Preddy?

I think He's Lookin for a Date!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-11-14 AT 10:21AM (MST)[p]
My buddy and I have a bushel full of points and working on our 10 year plan. Definitely going outfitted for WY elk in a wilderness area somewhere and shopping outfitters. That HAC was one of the most memorable hunts I've read here or in any magazine and it instantly came to mind and I wanted to track down what outfitter you used.

We will have 4 points for elk, deer and antelope in WY, 4 deer points in CO and going to burn everything in the next 4-6 years.

(In adddition to applying in NM, AZ, UT and MT)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom