Looking for mule deer and found......

tinehunter

I went out looking for mule deer sheds today and I found a...
5771dscn0227.jpg

YES, A BALLOON,
Thought I saw an old deer antler so I bailed off the hill and this is what I found
5843dscn0231.jpg

8478dscn0235.jpg

5072dscn0237.jpg

3045dscn0240.jpg

4792dscn0238.jpg

Very nice tinehunter that had to be a good surprise. I have found quite a few baloons while out also. The funniest was this year deer hunting there were atleast fifty pink baloons all stuck to a pine tree and floating in the air out in the middle of nowhere it was crazy.

tinehunter, you look pretty happy with that elk shed. I would be too if I found that set. congrats. fatrooster.

Good work! I was looking for deer sheds today and was just sure I was going to find an elk shed after all the tracks and sign I was seeing. Ended up with 3 small deer antlers, but your post will keep my hopes alive next time I am out. Thanks for posting.

Dax

Great combo! I'm with Daxter - lots of signage...no fresh elk for me...they do exist though I've seen them in the possession of folks out skiing.

That's a pretty good bonus when looking for mule deer antlers...not the balloon, the elk set...;)

fatrooster, I couldn't help myself I was so happy. This is my first set of elk sheds. Needless to say my pack could not hold the weight so I had to carry them out. I thought if I had a heart attack they would find me cluthcing these elk sheds with a death grip !!!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom