Looking to hire a Book Cliffs Guide (with dogs) - last minute

woodruffhunter

Long Time Member
First off, it has been years since I was an active forum member and I hope to not ruffle too many feathers by asking this question. I am looking to hire a last minute/second guide for a book cliffs bear guide. I know that it is a long shot and I am prepared to "eat my tag".

Yes, it is a spring hunt. I had initially intended to hunt the roadless area as I am familiar with it and was going to pack in with horse. Due to myself being an idiot and not doing proper research, I found out that this is an area of the unit I cannot hunt!

I had planned on still giving it a go on foot and spending a lot of time down there. But, my schedule has not allowed to do this.

I am headed down there Thurdsday-Saturday of this week. I will then go the following week on Wed and Thursday, and then again on Saturday (no Friday due to work). It closes the first part of June and I will be a available for a few other days until then.

Having said this, I realize the Outfitter Rules and am willing to pay for a licensed guide!

In conclusion, if I read a post like this from another member, I would just shake my head! Go ahead, I deserve it.

If anyone is interested and has an opening, you can email me at: [email protected]

Thanks!

Really appreciate all of the help. I have decided to hold off hiring a guide (recent things have came up where I need to save some $$$). A blown motor yesterday is one of them!

Having said this, there are some great guides that I spoke with, that would be worth every cent!

Not a lot of luck hunting last week but I am headed down tonight, and staying 3-5 days. Spot and stalk is tough, probably close to impossible. But, we are going to give it a go!

Thanks again for all the help!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom