looks can be decieving...

manny53

Long Time Member
trevon at 12 ....

45312.jpg

Trevon at 17...

30651.jpg

Bet He was an Angel all his Life!

At least that's what Ziggy,piper & 440 claims!

Move this Trash downstairs to the Political!

Oh,Thanks Manny!

This Story happens alot it's True!
But Ya Best Hope it don't ever happen to you!

That second pic is actually a rapper called "The Game". Can't believe everything you see.

Wow Manny. This is a new low - even for you. Trayvon was DEAD at 17.

Here is that pic:

2829trayvondead.jpg

Sorry if that is graphic and shocking - but you asked for it by posting that bull crap.

And so what if he did look like that?? What does that prove? That he had grown up? That he might have had some tattoos and that he could wear a scowl? That the media used pics of him from when he was younger? OLD NEWS!!

The fact is a 27 year old man armed with a Kel-Tec PF9 pursued a 17 year old boy until the situation escalated into a fight and he ended up getting his ass whipped and ended up having to shoot the kid to save his own damn life!! I hope the dumb bastard gets a manslaughter charge for just being that stupid to begin with.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Roy, it's OK for you to beat the system, but not Zimmerman?:)

I submit that if that is a photo of Trevon at 17, Zimmerman would be the one dead.

Eel

Pretty bad bull posting an internet hoax such as this.

DUI causes a death: guilty of manslaughter

Set a booby trap in your house and a thief gets killed, you can be found guilty of manslaughter.

But you basically accost someone on the street, he fights back, you kill him, and you claim self defense? Sorry, but the smoking gun in on the side of manslaughter on this one. Anyone comes up to a kid of mine on the street, I tell them to use whatever force is necessary to fight them off.

If Z man was on his own property, he would be in the clear, but with the evidence presented, Z man is guilty of manslaughter

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

If someone comes up to your kid and asks them what they are doing, and your kid starts whooping that persons ass, your kid might wind up in the same position as Trayvon.

On the other hand, if your kid is confronted by a neighborhood watch guy, and punches him, he falls then dies, your kid just might be in the same situation as Z-man. Just food for thought.

I never said he was innocent or guilty - just stupid. It turns out he was right, but look out how much it cost him to be right. I guarantee you his attorney fees are approaching $250K if not higher. Stupid.

I am with txhunter on this one though, really - it screams of manslaughter and the whole situation could have been avoided altogether. It just doesn't look like the state could prove that it wasn't self defense.

And I don't think he "beat the system", the system worked like it was supposed to, for him and for me. I am glad a jury came to a solid verdict, however I am not sure the country is going to be any better for it. If we can make it through this weekend without major riots, we will be lucky.

I don't feel any "white guilt", I just don't feel any animosity towards anybody because of the color of their skin or their ethnic heritage and I can't stand to see people cry about how the liberal media twists things to promote an agenda by using the exact same tactics to do it! Talk about hypocrisy.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

blah blah blah....

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

LAST EDITED ON Jul-13-13 AT 10:02PM (MST)[p]As the jurors come out of hiding it will be made clear that Z was irresponsible for pursuing someone not actively involved in committing a crime. But, that is not what the verdict or charges are about.

The simple matter is that if you are being actively assaulted and are on the losing end of that fight and you do not have the power beyond using a firearm to stop the attacker, you are within your RIGHT to defend YOUR life using all lethal force.

All the complexity and BS boils down to this simple truth.

'Avoidable and stupid' does not remove ones right to self preservation.

"I can't stand to see people cry about how the liberal media twists things to promote an agenda"- You can't be serious? Have you heard the continued left spin over the entire span of this? Did you not hear the prosecuting attorneys (and the media that aired the interview) make the statement that 'someone should NOT be able to defend themselves with deadly force'?

I agree that the fake picture above is a load of crap too.

Roy,every shred of evidence presented in this case pointed to Travon, armed with candy and a soft drink, attacked an innocent man armed with a handgun. And you say Zimmerman was the stupid one?

I'm like Zimmerman. I don't hide in my neighborhood, I live in it.

The State was even more stupid for bringing charges.

Eel

Great point eel. I live in my neighborhood too.
I live in an older neighborhood, and slowly but surely the homeowners are dying off. Well, here comes the trash. My neighbors are dope dealers. Verified to me by cops. They are watching and have made purchases there. Anyways I have had things stolen from my yard, and people knocking on my door, looking to score.

A couple weeks back, I see a car parked blocking my driveway. I ask them if I could help them. The passenger told me she didn't need any help and didn't know why her boyfriend parked there. The boyfriend was next door buying his dope. I got on the phone with dispatch, got her license plate number, and walked up to my door. She started making threats and followed me. Got to my truck got my plate and said they would be back to take care of me cause I was a ssnitch. They hauled ass, cops eventually got there, and the cops told me if anything had happened, it would have been my fault for "provoking" them. WTF I just might be the next Zimmerman. Only I know an aquital won't happen twice. Sad day when the crooks have a right to break the law and we are at their mercy.

Trademark lived like a wanna-be thug and died like a wanna-be thug! The only thing Zimmerman should've been charged with was littering!

wilhille, unfortunately what happened to you happens hundreds of times every day around this Country. Maybe it's time we take our neighborhoods back.

I have a friend who went through almost exactly what you did, only the punks came back. When they kicked his door down he shot one in the leg with his .243. No arrest was made.

Eel

>Wow Manny. This is a new
>low - even for you.
>Trayvon was DEAD at 17.
>
>
>Here is that pic:
>
>
2829trayvondead.jpg

>
>
>Sorry if that is graphic and
>shocking - but you asked
>for it by posting that
>bull crap.
>
>And so what if he did
>look like that?? What does
>that prove? That he had
>grown up? That he might
>have had some tattoos and
>that he could wear a
>scowl? That the media used
>pics of him from when
>he was younger? OLD NEWS!!
>
>
>The fact is a 27 year
>old man armed with a
>Kel-Tec PF9 pursued a 17
>year old boy until the
>situation escalated into a fight
>and he ended up getting
>his ass whipped and ended
>up having to shoot the
>kid to save his own
>damn life!! I hope the
>dumb bastard gets a manslaughter
>charge for just being that
>stupid to begin with.
>
>
No, Roy, your 'facts' aren't what you want them to be. Z was on his way back to his rig after replying 'OK' (even tho he was under no obligation to follow 911 "orders" to leave him alone). Martin attacked him from behind. ON HIS WAY BACK does not equal pursuing. Try harder next time.

To all that think this was manslaughter.....So, if Zimmerman didn't have a gun but killed this guy with a lucky blow to his head with just his fist would you still be saying "manslaughter?

>>Wow Manny. This is a new
>>low - even for you.
>>Trayvon was DEAD at 17.
>>
>>
>>Here is that pic:
>>
>>
2829trayvondead.jpg

>>
>>
>>Sorry if that is graphic and
>>shocking - but you asked
>>for it by posting that
>>bull crap.
>>
>>And so what if he did
>>look like that?? What does
>>that prove? That he had
>>grown up? That he might
>>have had some tattoos and
>>that he could wear a
>>scowl? That the media used
>>pics of him from when
>>he was younger? OLD NEWS!!
>>
>>
>>The fact is a 27 year
>>old man armed with a
>>Kel-Tec PF9 pursued a 17
>>year old boy until the
>>situation escalated into a fight
>>and he ended up getting
>>his ass whipped and ended
>>up having to shoot the
>>kid to save his own
>>damn life!! I hope the
>>dumb bastard gets a manslaughter
>>charge for just being that
>>stupid to begin with.
>>
>>
>No, Roy, your 'facts' aren't what
>you want them to be.
> Z was on his
>way back to his rig
>after replying 'OK' (even tho
>he was under no obligation
>to follow 911 "orders" to
>leave him alone). Martin
>attacked him from behind.
>ON HIS WAY BACK does
>not equal pursuing. Try
>harder next time.

Well actually take a look at the facts that I posted - break them down one by one to see that you are putting words in my mouth. I said this:

"a 27 year old man armed with a Kel-Tec PF9" - FACT

"pursued a 17 year old boy" - FACT

"until the situation escalated into a fight" - FACT (and note that I did not insinuate that Martin was in anyway innocent in that regard nor did I say the he didn't hit Zimmerman from behind. All the other mitigating circumstances aside - this last statement is a summary of the events that occurred.)

"and he ended up getting his ass whipped" - FACT (the photos of Zimmerman's injuries confirm that)

"and ended up having to shoot the kid to save his own damn life." - FACT (and the primary argument behind Zimmerman's legal defense strategy of affirmative self-defense - which got him acquitted.)

I never said that Martin was just an innocent 17 year-old kid, just that he was a dead 17 year-old kid. And I never said that Zimmerman was justified, I don't think he was, I think his stupidity pushed him into a corner that he could only get out of by employing deadly force and as such, he should have been convicted of the manslaughter charge. That is just my opinion though, I am not a lawyer (though I did stay an a Holiday Inn Express the night before I beat my red-light camera ticket!) and I don't know all the details the jury did and the statutes to which their judgement was bound, so I will not pretend that my opinion should be the ultimate authority on the matter and that is all I will say about it.

Besides all that, that is not what this whole thread is about anyway, it is about the mindless and sheep-like perpetuation of manipulated images and facts that amount to no more than the propaganda of a certain agenda. The original poster didn't make that image himself, somebody posted in on social media or sent it to him in e-mail and he just re-posted it, assuming it was true and correct information because he wanted to believe it was. Sorry, but I think that is less than intelligent.

HOOK 'EM!

I have a friend in prison who killed a guy with a lucky blow to the head. So yes, that's still manslaughter.

Eel said "I'm like Zimmerman. I don't hide in my neighborhood, I live in it."

I agree 100%... I have seen first hand what happens to a decent neighborhood when people start looking away when they see someone up to no good...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-14-13 AT 10:58PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-14-13 AT 10:44?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Jul-14-13 AT 10:38?PM (MST)

>>>
>>>
>>>The fact is a 27 year
>>>old man armed with a
>>>Kel-Tec PF9 pursued a 17
>>>year old boy until the
>>>situation escalated into a fight
>>>and he ended up getting
>>>his ass whipped and ended
>>>up having to shoot the
>>>kid to save his own
>>>damn life!! I hope the
>>>dumb bastard gets a manslaughter
>>>charge for just being that
>>>stupid to begin with.
>>>
>>>
>>No, Roy, your 'facts' aren't what
>>you want them to be.
>> Z was on his
>>way back to his rig
>>after replying 'OK' (even tho
>>he was under no obligation
>>to follow 911 "orders" to
>>leave him alone). Martin
>>attacked him from behind.
>>ON HIS WAY BACK does
>>not equal pursuing. Try
>>harder next time.
>
>Well actually take a look at
>the facts that I posted
>- break them down one
>by one to see that
>you are putting words in
>my mouth. I said this:
>
>
>"a 27 year old man armed
>with a Kel-Tec PF9" -
>FACT
>
>"pursued a 17 year old boy"
>- FACT
>
>"until the situation escalated into a
>fight" - FACT (and note
>that I did not insinuate
>that Martin was in anyway
>innocent in that regard nor
>did I say the he
>didn't hit Zimmerman from behind.
>All the other mitigating circumstances
>aside - this last statement
>is a summary of the
>events that occurred.)
>
>"and he ended up getting his
>ass whipped" - FACT (the
>photos of Zimmerman's injuries confirm
>that)
>
>"and ended up having to shoot
>the kid to save his
>own damn life." - FACT
>(and the primary argument behind
>Zimmerman's legal defense strategy of
>affirmative self-defense - which got
>him acquitted.)
>
>I never said that Martin was
>just an innocent 17 year-old
>kid, just that he was
>a dead 17 year-old kid.
>And I never said that
>Zimmerman was justified, I don't
>think he was, I think
>his stupidity pushed him into
>a corner that he could
>only get out of by
>employing deadly force and as
>such, he should have been
>convicted of the manslaughter charge.
>That is just my opinion
>though, I am not a
>lawyer (though I did stay
>an a Holiday Inn Express
>the night before I beat
>my red-light camera ticket!) and
>I don't know all the
>details the jury did and
>the statutes to which their
>judgement was bound, so I
>will not pretend that my
>opinion should be the ultimate
>authority on the matter and
>that is all I will
>say about it.
>
>_______________________________________

Well, actually, I did take a look at what you posted.

You said this:

The fact is a 27 year old man armed with a Kel-Tec PF9 (yea THAT part is true; the rest is your opinion, not one based upon fact and not one shared by the jury).

pursued a 17 year old boy until the situation escalated into a fight and he ended up getting his ass whipped and ended up having to shoot the kid (yup, you got that one too) to save his own damn life!! I hope the
dumb bastard gets a manslaughter charge for just being that stupid to begin with.

Got his ass whipped? Well, no, he walked away.

His own damn life? I suppose God will be the judge of that.

Dumb bastard? Opinion and not fact.

Uh, no, he did not pursue a 17 year old boy. You stated that he got hit from behind...how does a guy who does the pursuing..according to you...get hit from behind?

Try harder next time.

Also this may have happened. I dunno, I wasn't on the jury, but it seems logical.

Do you agree that the jury decided that Zimmerman acted in selfdefense when he shot Trayvon?

That decision leads me to think that the jury also decided that M likely something which constituted an immediate/deadly threat to Zimmerman. That act was most likely when Martin pursued Z, as evidence by the attack from behind. Maybe Martin grabbed or jumped or just whacked Z with something..can iced tea?..then commenced to beat him.

If Z did not have a gun, then possibly this trial would revolve around assault charges against Martin. Maybe murder charges.

But Z was able to defend himself and things went much differently than Martin intended. I suspect that Martin was guilty of assault (keeping in mind that the jury had already decided that he attacked Z...why else would they say he acted in self defense? If the jury thought that Z pursued Martin, as you have stated several times, their decision would have been much different.

i did go to google and typed in trevon martin up to date pics and thats what google gave me, if you can't trust google who can you trust you...?...

So a Hispanic man shoots and kills a 17 year old black kid, is tried and acquitted by an all woman jury and its still white American mens fault. Of course.

Jeezus Manny, I bet you're dating a French male model. "they can't post it on the internet if it isn't true"

Anyways... this trial got about as close to true justice as you can get. A jury of 6 heard the evidence and deliberated 16 hours, then rendered a verdict.

Zimmerman went looking for trouble and found it. Now a 17 year old kid is dead and the hero that shot him will never be able to lead a normal life.

Stupid people do stupid things but don't fault the justice system. In this case it worked as intended.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

>Jeezus Manny, I bet you're dating
>a French male model. "they
>can't post it on the
>internet if it isn't true"
>
>
>Anyways... this trial got about as
>close to true justice as
>you can get. A jury
>of 6 heard the evidence
>and deliberated 16 hours, then
>rendered a verdict.
>
>Zimmerman went looking for trouble and
>found it. Now a 17
>year old kid is dead
>and the hero that shot
>him will never be able
>to lead a normal life.
>
>
>Stupid people do stupid things but
>don't fault the justice system.
>In this case it worked
>as intended.
>
>Slick
>
>"The Road goes on forever &
>the Party never Ends"

No, Zimmerman did not go looking for trouble. The jury found him innocent.

So Roy?

How do You & Zimmerman really Feel?:D:D:D

Ya know Feduck some people just can't understand anything. If you want to argue your own talking points you should talk to your life partner. Did they make it legal in your state?

Slick

Easy Slick!

And Remember!

All People with High Capacity Mags are Guilty,Right?

LAST EDITED ON Jul-16-13 AT 08:41PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-16-13 AT 08:28?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Jul-16-13 AT 08:25?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Jul-16-13 AT 08:17?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Jul-16-13 AT 08:14?PM (MST)

>Ya know Feduck some people just
>can't understand anything. If you
>want to argue your own
>talking points you should talk
>to your life partner. Did
>they make it legal in
>your state?
>
>Slick
>
>"The Road goes on forever &
>the Party never Ends"

Ya know, Jeffy, you really need to learn to read posted info from the trial.

Or, better yet, bone up on what is needed to prove self defense....according to Florida standards. Then, if you reallllly aren't clear, email the judge and tell her how badly she and the jury and the DAs fuked up in their intrepretation. I'm sure they will offer you a position in their office real soon.

Well bcb.. I wish I had the same capacity as I did 40 years ago. All I can do now is fire single shot on birthdays and blue moons.

Slick

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom