Lord it's a Damn Shame.

Country singers have been getting rich off of songs about democrat economic policies for decades. Except Hank Jr, who got rich singing about his dad. :ROFLMAO:

I’d put up Woodie Guthrie link, butt I’m too lazy.

I’m worried about when the free bubble-up and rainbow stew run out.

Marty Robbins wrote two songs that got banded from AM radio in the 1960’s. Glad to see some of the younger generation gets it too.

I’ve posted these before, please forgive the redundancy.

Say what you like, make fun of what you want. There is some real frustration bubbling up out there in the “silent” majority. It’s real, and those flames certainly being fanned by our masters. they are just looking for excuses to shred our republic to pieces and institute the dictatorship of their dreams.

I’d hoped, and hope still I wouldn’t see it in my or my children’s lifetime but I’m guessing I won’t get my wish. Everything ends, every nation, every civilization. Ours likely goes down as one of the shortest.

Only question really is how violent its end will be? My guess is it will die with barley a whimper but who knows

Until folks have nothing to lose, they'll do nothing. Think about it, why haven't folks done anything yet? Because they don't want to lose their family, nice house, pension, retirement ect. Folks have to much to lose and they aren't willing to risk it at this point. It's pretty simple if you actually think about it in basic terms.

Say what you like, make fun of what you want. There is some real frustration bubbling up out there in the “silent” majority. It’s real, and those flames certainly being fanned by our masters. they are just looking for excuses to shred our republic to pieces and institute the dictatorship of their dreams.

I’d hoped, and hope still I wouldn’t see it in my or my children’s lifetime but I’m guessing I won’t get my wish. Everything ends, every nation, every civilization. Ours likely goes down as one of the shortest.

Only question really is how violent its end will be? My guess is it will die with barley a whimper but who knows
Can’t agree more. You could tell that man believes what he’s singing.

Until folks have nothing to lose, they'll do nothing. Think about it, why haven't folks done anything yet? Because they don't want to lose their family, nice house, pension, retirement ect. Folks have to much to lose and they aren't willing to risk it at this point. It's pretty simple if you actually think about it in basic terms.
Digital currency should be the catalyst

They say the author don’t pay no rich men……….. look for the light and avoid the dark. I’m not ready to make the trip yet.

The battle cry of our current administration is "get in line, sheep!" Many will follow because they don't have 2 firing brain cells.

They can keep their masks this time just like last time for me.

I was surprised the number of "Karens" that called me out for not wearing one. I worked every day, never stayed home, shopped when I wanted and had no issues with my health.

It should strike us as odd that the rumblings are that we'll need to mask up again yet the germ isn't even on the horizon yet.

It's ALL about control!

Zeke

It should strike us as odd that the rumblings are that we'll need to mask up again yet the germ isn't even on the horizon yet.
they know exactly what hey are going to release just like they did last time. you seen the video of Bill gates smirking and chuckling talking about how the next one will "get attention" ?

not even trying to hide it any more

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom