Los Angeles

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
Theft, vandalism, drug crimes , and non-violent felonies are no bail policy now.
Good grief I'm not even caring if I ever see California again. 50 Cent the Rapper said LA is finished now. And with Biden inflation He should change His name to 75 Cent. ?
What a s$!+ show.

I think a lot of Californians don't like what is going on here but the big cities control the elections so it is what it is. It's always going to be a liberal state. I try not to think about it and continue with my beautiful life. The town I live in has ideal weather....the best in the nation as far as I am concerned.
I am a real estate broker and you'd be surprised at how many people are moving BACK to California. More than you'd think....
Our government sux d!ck but I am convinced it is not fixable unless all the Dems move or die.

They have bodyguards and security .
I have 12 gauge, 45 acp. and 9mm and 7.62X 39mm in semi auto form. When I leave the house i am packing either a 45 acp Colt Defender or a Springfield EMP in 9mm.
RELH

I think a lot of Californians don't like what is going on here but the big cities control the elections so it is what it is. It's always going to be a liberal state. I try not to think about it and continue with my beautiful life. The town I live in has ideal weather....the best in the nation as far as I am concerned.
I am a real estate broker and you'd be surprised at how many people are moving BACK to California. More than you'd think....
Our government sux d!ck but I am convinced it is not fixable unless all the Dems move or die.
Keep politics out of the Campfire. Stop it!

Dumb people move back to Comifornia. I too lived in a very nice part of it..Or so I thought till I got the Comi Pension and got the "F" out. I don't want er to burn tho! I need all those LA citidiots to keep funding my early retirement. Just gonna say tho, every state has its problems. Comifornias are just worse than others.

Dumb people move back to Comifornia. I too lived in a very nice part of it..Or so I thought till I got the Comi Pension and got the "F" out. I don't want er to burn tho! I need all those LA citidiots to keep funding my early retirement. Just gonna say tho, every state has its problems. Comifornias are just worse than others.
Yup....my thoughts are we need to keep all the homeless/druggies in the big lib cities instead of them needing to relocate to our perfect climate. If I have to pay for them, the least they can do is stay out of my town.

Could people get a carload of guys together, come to Cali, steal a bunch of stuff over the weekend and be home by Tuesday? Do they get to keep the stolen stuff, or is there a need to give it back?

Also, are sporting goods stores allowed to shoot you if you are stealing about 10 rifles each as you exit the store?

Asking for a friend....................:)

Could people get a carload of guys together, come to Cali, steal a bunch of stuff over the weekend and be home by Tuesday? Do they get to keep the stolen stuff, or is there a need to give it back?

Also, are sporting goods stores allowed to shoot you if you are stealing about 10 rifles each as you exit the store?

That is a great question.....most of the looting is in big lib cities so there are no gun stores or outdoorsman type of stores. Most of the looting is at Ulta or Home Goods.

After the 10 day waiting period? Sure. Gotta keep up with the important laws though...

I just returned from three days at Disneyland with the family. During that entire time, I never heard a curse word and the only anger/rant came from someone proselytizing on the street in the effort to convert a "population of sodomites and pedophiles." (He did not indicate which of the two he was...)

Meanwhile, in the rural area in which I live, one cannot drive down the road without reading "F" this person or that. I guess a few bad apples can ruin it for everyone, no matter where you live.

I just returned from three days at Disneyland with the family. During that entire time, I never heard a curse word and the only anger/rant came from someone proselytizing on the street in the effort to convert a "population of sodomites and pedophiles." (He did not indicate which of the two he was...)

Meanwhile, in the rural area in which I live, one cannot drive down the road without reading "F" this person or that. I guess a few bad apples can ruin it for everyone, no matter where you live.
Did you have your grandson indulge in the fantasy of having him "glammed" over like a little girl? That is such a great option that Disneyland offers these days. I won't support Disney any longer. Do some research on the types of verbiage and conversations they are putting in their cartoons these days. They're pretty damn woke and they are losing business because of it. Parents should be aware of what is in cartoons these days. I noticed it when my kids were small watching Woody Woodpecker and SpongeBob. The comedy is not only for kids but geared towards adults as well.

Did you have your grandson indulge in the fantasy of having him "glammed" over like a little girl? That is such a great option that Disneyland offers these days. I won't support Disney any longer. Do some research on the types of verbiage and conversations they are putting in their cartoons these days. They're pretty damn woke and they are losing business because of it. Parents should be aware of what is in cartoons these days. I noticed it when my kids were small watching Woody Woodpecker and SpongeBob. The comedy is not only for kids but geared towards adults as well.

Thankfully my family never had any interest in Sponge Bob, The Apprentice and other "reality" shows, or any other moronic television programing so I never had to pull the plug. They did watch a lot of Disney classics, however, and I never observed anything that worried me there. I do not know what you are referring to when you speak of glamming, but I am pretty sure my son did not indulge. At least, he looked the same to me when he came out as when he went in...

No doubt that Disney is losing some of its potential clients even as they gain others (it seems just as crowded as ever), and I do not approve of everything they stand for, but I can say that I saw better behavior and manners at Disneyland than I did at my last gun show or Nugent concert. In any event, I will not defend bad behavior, but simply point out that every city, every state, every demographic has its good people along with the bad.

Why are you still in rural area then? Move to LA?

Yeah…..lots of people coast through life fat, dumb, happy and oblivious to the world around them…

not a bad way to live….

Why are you still in rural area then? Move to LA?

Why would I surrender the life I have just because some of my neighbors lack respect for others? I prefer to remind them that there is never any justification for indecent behavior. But, as I said, every demographic has people who believe themselves the center of the universe. You know, snowflakes.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom