"Losers" and "Suckers"?

bullskin

Very Active Member
When Trump famously refused to visit the Aisne-Marne Cemetery to honor the marines who gave their lives fighting in Europe, he blamed the helicopter and the Secret Service. It turns out that both were fine, so the actual reason can only be imagined. It was raining, and he did refer to the dead American servicemen as "suckers" and "losers," so perhaps he just didn't care.

In any event, the man who begged out of service during Vietnam is now insulting Haley on the grounds that her husband has not traveled to South Carolina? To do what? Pay homage to the Great Orange POS? While BoneSpurs is pondering deep questions, Michael Haley is in Africa serving the nation. Could anyone possibly stoop any lower than this GOPOS who claims to lead my country? Truly a case of Deranged Trump Syndrome.

You do know Bullskin that you are propagating bullshit? Not a Trump fan boy but that was 100% made up… look into it, same thing about Russians paying bounties to Taliban in Afghanistan and trump doing nothing… once again totally made up. For a fella who is all about accuracy in reporting I expected that you wouldn’t be spreading made up stories

Which part is made up?

1) That Trump could've visited the cemetery, but chose not to do so? (Four separate members of Trump's staff confirmed he said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.”)

2) That Trump criticized Haley's husband for not being on the campaign trail while he's actively serving our country in Africa? (PS. Where's Melania been? Shopping?)

3) Or that Trump repeatedly used "bone spurs" to avoid going to Vietnam?

Which is false?

(PS. Said Trump after McCain passed away and flags were lowered, "What the f--- are we doing that for? Guy was a f---ing loser."

Also from Trump, about McCain, “He’s not a war hero. He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

Lindsey Graham's initial instinct was correct, “At the heart of @realDonaldTrump statement is a lack of respect for those who have served - a disqualifying characteristic to be president.”

Wow I didn’t know all you men were so into gossipy hearsay, you are true patriots! You men fight in Vietnam? Grenada? desert storm? Afghanistan? Iraq?

Nope…….. I wasn’t an American before Desert Storm but my child did. Why?
This was mostly for the grown men who are really into gossip from 2020… where were you a citizen of prior to desert storm if you don’t mind me asking and are happy with getting American citizenship?

This was mostly for the grown men who are really into gossip from 2020… where were you a citizen of prior to desert storm if you don’t mind me asking and are happy with getting American citizenship?
Next to my wife and children the greatest blessing I’ve ever been given is my American citizenship. Born and raised in Alberta, Canada.

Next to my wife and children the greatest blessing I’ve ever been given is my American citizenship. Born and raised in Alberta, Canada.
@2lumpy

It would be nice if everyone coming here had that attitude! You and your family are the examples we need to hear more about.

I’m guessing the citizenship means more when you go through the process vs sneaking across the border for free ****.

@2lumpy

It would be nice if everyone coming here had that attitude! You and your family are the examples we need to hear more about.

I’m guessing the citizenship means more when you go through the process vs sneaking across the border for free ****.
My path to citizenship here started innocently and the desire grew as my personal world evolved and the social/economic/political world evolved. I was very proud and grateful to be a Canadian back in the 1950’s and 60’s but a lot has happened to me personally, and the rest of the world….. after that.

Every immigrate has taken a unique path to get here……….. justified or not, I am blessed that I’ve been embraced by this country and I will do everything I can to preserve and keep her safe.

You do know Bullskin that you are propagating bullshit? Not a Trump fan boy but that was 100% made up… look into it, same thing about Russians paying bounties to Taliban in Afghanistan and trump doing nothing… once again totally made up. For a fella who is all about accuracy in reporting I expected that you wouldn’t be spreading made up stories

I never said anything about bounties so you can take that up with someone else. But Trump did not visit the cemetery, did criticize Haleys's husband, and did avoid service for a medical deferment with a bone spurs diagnosis. You seem pretty confident in your sources, but I am equally confident in mine. It certainly explains why Americans are divided on the issue of Trump. You can watch for yourself as he criticizes Haley's husband, so your claim of 100% inaccuracy on my part is complete BS.

I never said anything about bounties so you can take that up with someone else. But Trump did not visit the cemetery, did criticize Haleys's husband, and did avoid service for a medical deferment with a bone spurs diagnosis. You seem pretty confident in your sources, but I am equally confident in mine. It certainly explains why Americans are divided on the issue of Trump. You can watch for yourself as he criticizes Haley's husband, so your claim of 100% inaccuracy on my part is complete BS.
It is mind-boggling to me how anybody who served can stomach the s*** Trump has said about military members.

That brain child will be used against him through the campaign season. So will his suggestion that Russia attack a NATO country behind on member dues.

And Haley is the one wanting to start wars?? Really??

Idiot.

It is mind-boggling to me how anybody who served can stomach the s*** Trump has said about military members.

That brain child will be used against him through the campaign season. So will his suggestion that Russia attack a NATO country behind on member dues.

Idiot.
Remind me how many wars Trump started last term??.....

By the way, did anybody catch Taylor Swifts endorsement? I must’ve missed it.

I was reading that she was going to make a big announcement after the rigged NFL award another championship to the Chiefs.

You must think encouraging Russia to attack another county would have a stabilizing effect?……I bet you do.
How do you think Putin was going to respond when he specifically said what he would do if NATO encroached further east to his border? He freaking said what he would do! It also doesn’t help when the presidents son is taking money from Ukraine and Russia.

What about giving $6 billion to Iran! Where did that lead?

Afghanistan?

Want me to keep going?

Like said above, what did Trump start?

Oh, ever see the troops reaction to Trump vs Biden?

How do you think Putin was going to respond when he specifically said what he would do if NATO encroached further east to his border? He freaking said what he would do! It also doesn’t help when the presidents son is taking money from Ukraine and Russia.

What about giving $6 billion to Iran! Where did that lead?

Afghanistan?

Want me to keep going?

Like said above, what did Trump start?

Oh, ever see the troops reaction to Trump vs Biden?
Well, we all know Trump will take care of Putin in 24 hours.

Then the world will be safe bc they’re all afraid of Trump.

Yeah, I’m not buying that.

Well, we all know Trump will take care of Putin in 24 hours.

Then the world will be safe bc they’re all afraid of Trump.

Yeah, I’m not buying that.
Is that all you have?

It can’t be any worse of an option than Biden, no? Once again, how much turmoil was the world in when Trump was president?

So what exactly are the Dems going to run on? Fear tactics and racism? Orange man bad?

Maybe Biden will campaign on peace…he can’t remember anything anyway so he probably thinks the world is peaceful right now.

Seriously, what possible thing can the Dems run on?

So tell me, what good is a NATO country that won’t contribute to protecting the other members. If they don’t pay the NATO agreed shares they committed to, are they an ally or a detriment, that needs to go?

Idiot.

I’m not arguing for Biden Fly.

Of course countries should pay up to be a member of NATO. I’m not saying that’s right and Trump is right to ask them to do so.

Most important part of NATO is the collective defense. Seems to have worked pretty well for all these years to discourage Russia.

And what good is a NATO country who encourages Russia to attack by saying they won’t honor the agreement? I’d say that’s the bigger foul.

NATO is a joke, it is the U.S. tax payer and soldier footing the bill for Europe’s defense. On top of that Ukraine has zero tactical or strategic importance to the U.S. if Europe is so concerned about their corrupt neighbor on the east let them fight and bleed for that country… zero interest in a regional conflict. Just like we should have zero interest in most of the conflicts and wars our “elected officials” so gleefully commit us to.

Maybe you need to take a look at what Trump did for the V.A. during his term that helped our wounded veterans and what he did for for disable veterans concerning student loans.
RELH

All those people who hate bone spurs Trump spit on the Vietnam veterans when they returned and still spit on them when they see them living on sidewalks across the country. They're about to die out so now they want to start a new conflict in Europe. All in the name of "save our democracy" What a bunch of horse s***.

Nato is a joke, it should have been dissolved after the cold war. They promised Gorbachev that it would not expand and now it's up to like 31 countries, nearly triple the original members... and counting. Nato promised peace & economic stability for over 70 years, how's that working. It's like the war on drugs and the war on poverty... it never ends. As long as we keep feeding the military industrial complex they will keep pushing the fear that feeding the beast is the only way to stave off evil. It's all bullchit.
At the very least European Nato members should be pulling their own weight as agreed to. If they don't care enough, why should we?

Love the balls on these politicians and mainstream media hacks wanting to unleash the dogs of war over some eastern bloc bullspit. All I have to say is you and yours first. Sign on the line and go kill for your country son! It’s not that hard, hell if you believe Putin will be rolling through Nashville if he has the chance I’d say it’s your damn duty to do it! Or do you not believe in it that much?

At the very least European Nato members should be pulling their own weight as agreed to. If they don't care enough, why should we?
NATO is just another grift…another way the American taxpayer gets ripped off.

What president was trying to hold NATO’s feet the fire and telling it like it is?

All those people who hate bone spurs Trump spit on the Vietnam veterans when they returned and still spit on them when they see them living on sidewalks across the country. They're about to die out so now they want to start a new conflict in Europe. All in the name of "save our democracy" What a bunch of horse s***.
I’ve never understood how the generation that was so against “the man”, war, and corporations have become the very people they were against?

All those people who hate bone spurs Trump spit on the Vietnam veterans when they returned and still spit on them when they see them living on sidewalks across the country.
No Sir. There are tens of millions of life-long Republicans like myself who honor those who serve, law and order, and the American institutions that every conservative claims to love. The only reason they no longer identify with the party is because they observe in Trump the very behavior you describe. He is a false Messiah and as pathetic as the very worst Dems.

I’ve never understood how the generation that was so against “the man”, war, and corporations have become the very people they were against?
It’s very simple, actually.

The”against the man” generation was not in control of the government in the 1950 and 1960s. They wanted to be. Any excuse, any lie, any action or reaction was justified as long as it supported “cause and the desired outcome”. Anything, media control, political manipulation, media/propaganda control, total education curriculum control, even murder, was perfectly justifiable, if it furthered the effort to over throw, ‘the man”.

Well, now that they have accomplished their original objective, they have become the “the man”.

Bottom line is the basic human characteristic………….. I want to be the boss!

It explains what happened in South Africa, Irag, Israel etc etc. It’s the same struggle we are having in America today, we have just reversed rolls since the 1950s.

No Sir. There are tens of millions of life-long Republicans like myself who honor those who serve, law and order, and the American institutions that every conservative claims to love. The only reason they no longer identify with the party is because they observe in Trump the very behavior you describe. He is a false Messiah and as pathetic as the very worst Dems.
Well then you picked Biden. Excellent choice, congratulations.

Honestly, it was the 2nd of your copied and pasted posts that triggered me. It wasn’t the content though, it was the repetition. The 3rd post just made me laugh.

Don’t worry about me though rookie, I’m doing very well.

Please do share a pic of your framed genius MM post after you hang it up….. I’d really look forward to reading it for a 4th time.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom