Lost ramps on fishlake.

GLEDEASY

As I was washing my vehicle I realized my trailer ramps were gone. My guess is they bounced off my trailer driving up the hill leaving the sand ledges this morning. I went back but did not find them. Talking to the cattlemen they mentioned they did perhaps see someone that looked like they were picking something up around their cattle shute. If anyone came across them I would love to get them back.

There are two of them, aluminum, about 6 feet long and not quite two feet wide.

As I was washing my vehicle I realized my trailer ramps were gone. My guess is they bounced off my trailer driving up the hill leaving the sand ledges this morning. I went back but did not find them. Talking to the cattlemen they mentioned they did perhaps see someone that looked like they were picking something up around their cattle shute. If anyone came across them I would love to get them back.

There are two of them, aluminum, about 6 feet long and not quite two feet wide.
Which side of Highway 24 were you on, the Fish Lake, Durfy’s or Monroe, Bear Valley side?

Fishlake side. I first took the road going north to Rex's off of 24. Then turned on the road heading west back to 24. But instead of going to 24 I headed towards Durfy's and back around to 24.

My hunch is I had to have lost them going up that hill heading west. This happened this morning.

Would gladly pay some money for finders fee.

I’ll put up a Lost sign for you at the Glenwood Post Office in the event somebody from here came across them. Folks are gathering cattle this weekend in this country.

You may want to call KSVC Radio station on Monday morning and have them mention it on their Trading Post broadcast.

Screenshot_20221015-235416_Chrome.jpg

This is what they looked like.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom