Lots of ammo

Robiland

Very Active Member
So, my neighbor died just over a year ago. His name was Clair Rees. If anyone knows him, he was a writer for Guns and Ammo. Wrote over 1800 articles, and several books. He lived by himself. His family wasn't interested in any of it, and sat there for a year. Now they want to clean up the house. I ended buying it all from them and now selling it all.

Here are a few pics to give you an idea. All of this is listed on KSL.COM if you want to look at it there separated into its own calibers and quantities and asking prices. Located in Orem Utah, but can ship on your dime. Some I've sold. Everything is listed, from what I can find, CHEAPER than anything I could find.

88611.jpeg

88610.jpeg

88280.jpeg

88281.jpeg

88279.jpeg

88278.jpeg

88277.jpeg

88276.jpeg

88273.jpeg

88275.jpeg

Here are a few more. Some has been sold. There are 30+ holsters of every shape and size. So check them out under the hunting section and hunting equipment or holster.

Either Landon or Fisher.

88274.jpeg

88272.jpeg

Might be interested in the 243 light magnum. How much are you asking for those 2 boxes? I'm also curious what ammo the Federal Premium is with the 7mm-08 ammo. If they are partitions, I would be interested in a price on those as well.

Thanks

This Will Give You Guys An Idea:

In The Lower Right Hand Corner Click on MORE FROM THIS SELLER!

How much for the 300 Weatherby? And 375h&h
On the 300, there are 2 full boxes and 3 partial boxes making 1 full+1. So 3 full boxes. Asking $180 for all 3.

There are roughly 17 boxes. A couple are partials, and I'll go through those if interested in the 375. I'm asking $80 a box.

How much for all the 7-08? 7x57? 350 Mag? 8 mag? 338 mag? Thanks!
All of that is available except the 8 mag. It's gone. If you want to text me, 801-360-8334, I'll give you better pics of what there is so you know exactly.

Thanks for the heads-up Robiland. I grew up in Orem, had no idea Reese lived there too....
I'll probably be reaching out for some of the 243 ammo.

Thanks to all that messaged me and help clear out some of this ammo!

I will updated over the next few days of what is left. Still lots of it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom