AndymanSavage

Very Active Member
11111.jpg

1111.jpg

111.jpg

11.jpg

1.jpg

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I think they got something going on, it looks like they are getting ready to make out . Or maybe they are just reaching for the Gay vote.

But where is Slick Willie? I'll bet they could fit him in between them somewhere???
That is just not right!!!
a*r

A bad day hunting is better than a Good Day at Work!!

Yeah I think there is more going on than most know. I was there and captured this picture taken right after that last picture. It only lasted a second but that was enough to tell the story...
assgrabnew.jpg

lmao. yeah, that's just wrong. god i hope he doesn't get elected.

AND IT GOT WORSE

THE PICTURES I TOOK CAN'T EVEN BE SHOWN HERE ON MM,AFRAID I MIGHT OFFEND SOMEBODY!!!

LOOKS LIKE THEY'RE ALL IN LOVE!!!

I AIN'T VOTING THAT KIND OF TRASH IN!!!

HAS ANYBODY CAME UP WITH A WRITE IN YET???

THE ONLY bobcat NOT VOTING FOR ANOTHER CLINTONIAN ADMINISTRATION!!!

Thats the funniest thing I have scene in a long ars time! Thanks for the spirits boost!
Michael

Oh man, that's some good stuff. Lotta lovin' to be had by those two cowboys. Nice addition, DK!

Coot

KERRY-EDWARD 2004...EVER!

If we're not careful, you might be looking at the future leaders of the most powerful nation in the world. At least the interns (female interns) would be safe!

Bush may not be the best, but look at the alternative.

kerry may be an a$$hole, but at least he's good for a laugh

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom