MAGA On The Ropes

So?

You Either Don't Comprehend What's Going On With The Pollution BS?

Or You're One Of The GREENIES Thinking You're Gonna Save The Earth All By Yourself With Your STUPID BS Ideas!

As Smart As You Claim You Are!

SPLAIN How Moving Pollution To Other Areas Of The Globe Helps Anything In The Long Run!
Listen EA, I was too rough in that last reply to you, and I apologize.

PS I don’t like pollution anywhere. It’s not good to move it around the globe, but I can’t have any impact on China’s politics.

Listen EA, I was too rough in that last reply to you, and I apologize.

PS I don’t like pollution anywhere. It’s not good to move it around the globe, but I can’t have any impact on China’s politics.
You're Buddied up With BIDEN,Right?

JFYI!

He's In Bed & Has Been In Bed With China For Who Knows How F'N Long?

You're Buddied up With BIDEN,Right?

JFYI!

He's In Bed & Has Been In Bed With China For Who Knows How F'N Long?
Yeah, Joe and Donald are both corrupt clowns, unfortunately they are who will be on the ballot.

Should I say for the 50th time I wish Dems would run someone else at the top of the ticket or?

I Think You Should!

You Could Post The DUMBEST Democrat You Know Of Or Like Besides Biden & It'd Be An Upgrade!

Like LEAD Pipe On The Wasatch/SLC Area Is NEWS?

JUDAS!

F'N!

PRIEST!

Yeah, Joe and Donald are both corrupt clowns, unfortunately they are who will be on the ballot.

Should I say for the 50th time I wish Dems would run someone else at the top of the ticket or?

I Think You Should!

You Could Post The DUMBEST Democrat You Know Of Or Like Besides Biden & It'd Be An Upgrade!

Like LEAD Pipe On The Wasatch/SLC Area Is NEWS?

JUDAS!

F'N!

PRIEST!
Getting rid of lead pipes? A good thing, we'll end up with less of you.

There's Lead Service Lines Still Serving Water To People On The Wasatch Front That's Been In Service for 80-100+ Years!

I've Seen It First Hand & The Old Lead Pipe Is Still In Excellent Shape!

But Ya!

You Give A Mouse Enough Lead You'll Eventually Kill Him!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom