Makes Me Sick!!

IT WONT HAPPEN, PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR DECADES IT WILL HAPPEN.......JUST A SCARE TACTIC. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PRIVATE GUN OWNERSHIP TO BOOT........THE SKY IS NOT FALLING. RELAX.................YD.

Everything on YouTube is not true. Santa Claus isn't real either. Hope I didn't ruin your day by these disclosures. We're on the same side, but this kind of false propaganda actually hurts all of us.

I agree with ya that there are many falshoods in media....especailly on youtube where anyone can post anything they want. However it really bothered me on that clip when the officer tackled that little ol lady...really? Just take the weapon out of her hands. How manly is it to manhandle a little ol lady like that....guy needs his arse kicked.

Agreed! Every profession can have a few bad apples that go overboard. I think that officer is the exception to the profession as a whole.

It IS going to happen.

Since I am an all around "good guy" I will buy ALL your guns from you, right now, before they are worthless.

"I could agree with you, but then we would both be
wrong......and stupid"

Not what I would consider a credible news source. He is reading from a 50 year old document. Think about it, a gun grab in this Country would be a BIG MISTAKE!

Best of Luck,
Jeff (MM Sponsor)
http://www.elkmtngear.com

"Since I am an all around "good guy" I will buy ALL your guns from you, right now, before they are worthless."

Man, I'd be willing to pay you for that....... Terry

THIS IS THE LAST COUNTRY ON EARTH YOU WOULD WANT TO "TRY" TO DISARM. CAN YOU IMAGINE THE MONUMENTAL TASK ORGANIZING AND CARING OUT SUCH A PLAN.

WHO WANTS TO BE THE "POINT MAN" THAT KNOCKS ON THE DOOR FIRST !!!!

GOOD MORNING, WHERE HERE THIS MORNING ON A GUN CONFISCATION PROGRAM BROUGHT TO YOU BY YOUR GOVERNMENT........YADA,YADA.

BAD IDEA!!!!!!

I think we could all agree that Civil War #2 would erupt in all out fashion if the UN came into this country and removed our guns by force.

Even the most lefty of left wing nut jobs would put an end to the "taking of our guns" after seeing the enormous amount of blood shed on both sides-the takers and takees...

It will NEVER happen. Mark my words though... if they can't take our guns then they will tax the living SH*T out of them and ammunition. Anybody remember when a box of shotgun shells was $5? Anybody remember when a box of 500 .22's were $4? Blah Blah Blah inflation uh hu.... If Hilary Clinton continues with her butt humping on the UN... I can guarantee the outrageous tax increase on Ammo and Guns.

God Bless America...seriously.

From my cold dead hands!!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Hey remember they can't put anything on the internet that isn't true!! That's what I saw on the commercial anyway.

The gun regs are definitley going to change. However, I don't believe they will be taken. Its like a drunk driving accident that kills someone. What do you blame, the person or the booze? They are focusing on gun control when we need to be controling people, not guns.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom