Making a Change to an Application

I

ILArcher

Can anyone tell me if I can make a change to my AZ mule deer application at this point in time? I drew a really good whitetail permit here in Illinois and I'd prefer this not to be the year I burn my AZ deer points now. Thanks.

No change process that I am aware of. Just hope you do not get drawn. If you do draw, there is not the option in AZ to turn the tag in for reissue and keep your BP. However, if you cannot use the tag, you can donate it to HOAL (hunt of a lifetime).

I applied for 12B-W muzzleloader hunt Nov 13-19 with 9 bonus points. Any idea what my chances would be? My IL hunt is only 3 days Nov. 20-22. Thanks.

Sounds you may need to be happy with drawing fi you do. If you can draw it and can't go, you may want to look at donating the tag to hunt of a lifetime.

Looks like last year the muzz hunt was in 12AE. The 20% pass drew those with 9 & 10 BP. I figure 12BW will be less popular, so you may have a decent chance to draw this year. You could cut the AZ hunt a few days short to get back to IL if you do infact draw.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom