Man I hate pigs...

tx_packmule

Pork sandwich anybody??

1358654205.jpg

Those that size have a bad habit of bunching up once their mama hits the ground. 4 shots and a sow & 5 pigs dead is pretty good work. Couldn't find the other sow that was wounded during that battle or would have had 7 down

>
>Where does a guy in UT
>find good hunting like that?
>
............Provo YWCA...? Just a possibility.

>
>Where does a guy in UT
>find good hunting like that?
>

This was actually on a lease I was a member of for a few years, but still have an open invitation to come out and hunt from some of the guys I still know that hunt there. It's outside of Spurger, Tx and dues are in the $1200-1400 range and that gets you 5 deer (any combination as long as you don't shoot more than 3 bucks), unlimited hogs, ducks, fishing and 1 alligator permit...and a deer season that runs from Oct-Feb being part of the MLD3 program that TX offers. Real neat place with about 2 thousand acres of cypress swamp, about 8 miles of river frontage and private boat ramps.

and how do I get in on the deal??

I don't think there is any other quality
so essential to success of any kind as the
quality of perseverance. It overcomes
almost everything, even nature.
-John D. Rockefeller

You pretty much need to know someone on the lease, have them vouch for you, submit an application for background check & then get put on the waiting list.

No one hates hogs more than land owners but they still want money from you if you want to hunt them. I guess I can't blame them if people are willing to pay.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom