Man VS Wild in Snake River

muleyman

Very Active Member
Monday at 10PM new Man VS Wild show filmed in Hells Canyon Snake River huntin unit! My son and I love this show!

muleyman

Where was bear when I was packing my bull out this year. I could of gave him some weight to put on his back.

He at least would of boned it out with his teeth! Personally, I think I would have hit the 3' wide trail on the Oregon side and hiked south to the dam or north to Rogersburg.....much easier... very interesting though to say the least.

Agreed, I would have broke the damn stick in half and tested my gore tex. That one definately raised my eyebrow! I thought he was just a bit on the crazy side when he jumped in the Snake and headed down through the rapids. I have had my boat up through and down through thoughs rapids and needless to say I have permanent grip marks on my steering wheel! Nuts!

I thought for sure he was gonna have dinner again when he found that gut pile!!!lol

Here were my thoughts as he came upon the fresh gut pile and then the camp;

hunters in camp-"Well son of b*****! No wonder all we found was that go d*** little forky. F***in discovery channel psycho and his a**hole cameraman been playin lost up here for the last three days scaring all the f***in deer away! He thinks were going to feed him? F*** that, let him walk to Imnaha!

"success Is Reason Enough!"

Very cool to see my home on t.v. Not to be an ass but a little correction- the show was filmed in the imnaha and chesinimus hunting units, not the snake. I thought it was funny when he was crunching the marrow from the deer bone... that part was filmed about 30 yards from the imnaha river road.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-02-09 AT 11:28AM (MST)[p]Hell as far as i am concerned, its all staged anyways. It was probably the dicovery channels tent and he kept using his gps to take him towards it. Then again, you only see what they want you too. So are you saying he floated downt he Imnaha? Dont blame him, he probably took one look at Sheep Cr rapids and decided to punt!

By the way OldO, your not being an ass if you know the truth! As far as we know, he was in the Hells canyons and snake river.

Where he "sled" down the grassy steep hill was about 100yrds below hat point rd. about 7 miles from warnock corrals. Ive been there many times...He did say there were many roads in the area.

muleyman

The majority of the show was filmed on the Mclaran ranch just north of the town of Imnaha. The high mountain scenes were filmed near Joseph in the salt creek summit area, the river scene just upriver from dug bar, and as muleyman said the sledding scene was filmed near hat point.

And the night he was sleeping in his little cave, he was actually staying in a motel room. But it was a good advertisement for our little area over here.

Back
Top Bottom