Manny15

Billinsd

Hi does anyone know Manny15? I sent him an email and it must have changed. I also sent him a pm, however he doesn't seem to be on this site much. Thanks Bill

Haven't Heard From "THANKS MANNY" for a while!

I Sold Him a Gun Stock a few Years ago & He Lived in Oregon at that time!

Hope He's OK!

He may be taking a break. There are a few that have done that like Feleno, Stinkystomper, AZstickman. In a month, I will be taking a break for a while too.

I been gone awhile too.....Manny is probably typing up a post to let us know Biden won or let Us know we landed on the moon.

Manny and feddoc were friends with Jaegerdad I think. They put me on group phone call a couple times. All nice guys. It was sad to see John Rock die so early.

Manny and feddoc were friends with Jaegerdad I think. They put me on group phone call a couple times. All nice guys. It was sad to see John Rock die so early.
Thanks, I think that was John's idea about the group phone call. I don't remember Manny being in on a call. John was a good dude; he had a varied and interesting life.

He has been getting himself in tremendous shape lately. He actually ran the bull down in four feet of snow and was able to jump on the bulls back. After a riding the bull like a bronc, he was able to bite the bulls jugular vein and rip it out of his body. That was on January first! He is the GOAT.
Seriously, you should see his buck collection!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom