MANTI ELK---HELP!!! PLEASE!!!

Tuffbucker

Very Active Member
Although I was lucky enough to draw this LE Elk tag, I have been unlucky when it comes to having time to scout. My older brother was involved in an accident, in which we almost lost him, due to this I have been spending my weekends tending to the yard and house work that he has been unable to do, due to his injuries.

Now I am not looking for sympathy, but I am looking for any help possible. My brother is now rehabilitating, and no longer needs my help, so I will finally have chance to get down to the Manti unti to get some scouting down. Unfortunately, I am running out of time sincem y hunt is a little over 6 weeks away. If there is anyone out there who could help a fellow hunter/MM-er with some info, It would be greatly appreciated. I just dont want this tag to go to waste. I am also willing to give some elk meat to whoever helps me locate a bull worth shooting!! :)

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help. You can either post here, send me a PM, or send me an email to [email protected]

Thanks again....

TUFF

Tuffbucker, there are elk all over the unit. Your best time to scout is three or four day prior to the hunt. I wouldnt worry about your tag going to waste. You will find a bull.

NUNYA,

I am planning a few pre-season trips prior to the hunt, but I am also planning on going down and setting up camp 3 days before the opener to try and nail down my shooter...

49 days and couting.......

TUFF

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom