Manti outfitters?

txhunter58

Long Time Member
I hope to draw a Manti tag this year or next. This year due to another hunt in September, I will be applying for the late rifle tag. If I don’t draw this year, I may apply for Muzzy tag next year. I have had 2 very good recommendations for outfitters: Gooch’s and Apex. Just heard about Apex, and they sound like a good outfit, but have heard good things about Gooch’s for years. If anyone has info/ recommendations about them or others, please PM me. Thx

Ha! I could kill a 400 bull less than 50 miles from my home in Texas any day of the year. But what would be the point???

I will mount it if I get one in Utah, but I couldn't bring myself to shoot and mount a high fenced elk. The memory is what is important to me, not the mount. But you knew that!! ;)

I can set one up for you down here if you want me to! :ROFLMAO:

My Avitar is from a hunt where the only thing we killed was a cow elk (by my brother with a muzzleloader). One of the best hunts I have ever been on!

Is your Avitar a cabin you own or have been to? Cool Picture!

J&J ? Are you sure they outfit on the Manti?
Well… Now that you say that…. I know they operate on at least one CWMU on the Manti, and I THOUGHT they guided the public as well, although I wouldn’t bet a paycheck on it, now that you say that.

Saudis need their hay?
Yeah I miss waking up every morning and hearing the elk bugle. Oh I’m just lucky my uncles farm borders the baileys so we still get some elk and deer down in our fields…. Better then nothing I guess

I would recommend Apex. I hunted the late hunt with them last year and they were fantastic. They were worth every penny. They know that mountain and can out spot anybody I have ever hunted with.

I'm gonna jump on the Apex bandwagon. I first hunted with Brett back when he was at HTO for bison/cougar on the Henries. Since then he's helped me with info on a bunch of other hunts, and is just a straight up great guy and excellent guide. Ton of fun to hunt with, and he knows the Manti extremely well.

I hope to draw a Manti tag this year or next. This year due to another hunt in September, I will be applying for the late rifle tag. If I don’t draw this year, I may apply for Muzzy tag next year. I have had 2 very good recommendations for outfitters: Gooch’s and Apex. Just heard about Apex, and they sound like a good outfit, but have heard good things about Gooch’s for years. If anyone has info/ recommendations about them or others, please PM me. Thx
Hey txhunter58, your question gets my first Monster Muley post. I have been a long time follower of Monster Muley enjoying the posts and enjoying the back and forth banter. I see you asked about Manti outfitters. I have hunted the Manti twice with Lazy Bar- T outfitters. They may also be worth a call. Jeff has done a great job of finding a me couple of big bulls. I'm sure all of the outfitters mentioned would do a great job for you. Good luck!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom