Manziel: Wow they sure told him!!

txhunter58

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Aug-29-13 AT 04:11PM (MST)[p]

I am a Texas A & M graduate, and am proud to be called an Aggie. I also live in Kerrville, Tx, where Johnny Manziel graduated from high school. I also whooped loudly when he won the Heisman.

But once again he has been told: "The rules don't apply to you".

Now don't get me wrong, I think the no pay for signatures is a stupid rule that should be done away with, and I want to see Johnny play this year, but a half a game suspension??? Give me a break, that is no penalty at all. If anyone out there really believes a 20 year old went out of his way on numerous occasions in someones hotel room to sign 1000s of stuff and didn't receive anything for them.............

Our present chanclor, John sharp said: "I am proud of the way both coach (Kevin) Sumlin and Johnny handled this situation with integrity and honesty," Texas A&M chancellor John Sharp said in a statement. "We all take the Aggie Code of Honor very seriously, and there is no evidence that either the university or Johnny violated that code."

Key words in the above comment: "no evidence".

I wish Sumlin would man up and sit him for the whole game for all he has put the school through. I am going to do my part and not watch/listen to the game. That will show him too!

Maybe someday, Johnny will grow up and realize he does have to follow the rules........NOT

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

They slapped that hand Pretty hard, LOL
I guess they will just vote against him from becoming a 2 time Heisman Winner.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

HE WAS NOT GOING TO PLAY IN THE FIRST HALF ANYWAY, HE IS A YOUNG KID.......HE WILL GROW UP..................YD.

He had the NCAA over a barrel - not much they could do, really. NO EVIDENCE is the key phrase.

Just goes to show the NCAA has now been rendered inept. There needs to be some major overhaul and a re-definition of "the amateur athlete" and all of its implications.

Here is a great article that explains exactly what happened here:

http://theshadowleague.com/articles/johnny-money-manziel-is-the-ncaa-s-worst-nightmare

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

He's got $7500 in cash buried in his parents back yard. He's not an idiot...if he got paid for it, there's not going to be a paper trail. Duh!!

NCAA screws those that make them the money. Players should get paid...it's a joke.

M'Balz Es Hari

Well....Right or wrong, at my age I just don't have time to care. If the NCAA can't do a better job than that, eliminate it.

All that said, the MAIN reason I don't care is, I LIKE to watch Johhny play football.

In MY opinion, he has more field skills, talent and "clutch play brains", than ANYONE I have watched play the game in 30 years.

It will be interesting to see if he can keep EVERYTHING in focus, long enough to play pro ball. I doubt it.......but right now, he is fun to watch!

"If you get upset or offended by ANY website forum
post.....especially mine, you need serious
intervention!"

I wouldn't pay Angelina Jolee to sign my "lower unit".......even if she only has space for her initials!"

If you get upset or offended by ANY website forum
post.....especially mine, you need serious
intervention!"

No worries there nickman - there probably isn't any amount of money she would take to do it anyway, not even just for her initials!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Aggie Code of Honor
Is what what shouldn't been mention. IF you aren't being Honorable.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom