Markets seem to like Mr. T

I can promise you, that if Hillary had gotten in, she would of put this country into a horrible depression with her massive tax increase and the market would have lost 75% of its value.

>I can promise you, that if
>Hillary had gotten in, she
>would of put this country
>into a horrible depression with
>her massive tax increase and
>the market would have lost
>75% of its value.
+1000 I would feel safer if they would lock her up!

>I'm lov'in it. I'm up
>about 60k since the election.
>
>
>But do you wonder why the
>markets are so happy?
>of course you don't.
>but it's not what you
>think if you were to
>think.
>
>
>http://www.wsj.com/articles/markets...-1478766871?ru=yahoo?mod=yahoo_itp&yptr=yahoo
>

Doesn't take a PhD in Economics to realize that a promise for increased spending will help spur the market and ballon the deficit. There will be bad and good consequences with this, but the alternative choice was all bad.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics...mps-big-spending-infrastructure-dream/494993/

The Markets along with his constituents will soon join the ranks of Trump University students. Please tell me you don't really buy into his say-anything to get elected promises?

Are we really going to see a repeat of the Republican led 109th congress with drunken unfunded spending? This should get interesting. As well cancelling all of Obama's Executive Orders might not work too well you may want a read of few of those before you smile.

Donald is at best a moderate certainly more moderate than Hillary and his voters are going to learn that pretty quickly when he fails to deliver. He is so aloof he doesn't understand that his promises and current Republican policies are odds with each other.

The current Republican policies are supposed to be ending the days of unfunded government spending, trimming entitlements in hopes of shrinking the government. Relying on States to tackle most projects and allowing government grants for larger projects.

What's next, the Department of Infrastructure? Shovel ready on that wall come January and rounding up those Muslims and the Mexicans by February will be something to see.

Remember this when you go out to protest and the cops are now permitted to use extreme force without cause or question because we know the Donald does not like protestors. His constituents are not a quiet crowd, so when they start to protest things are going to get ugly pretty quickly.

I don't know if the current Alt-Right will be as tolerate as they were Bush. After years of defending a losing a side many are still pretty stung and I don't know if they will have that patience with Trump. He will have a Trifecta so there can be no excuses.

>...actually, $59,500

LMMFAO!!!

[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U. in My Future,Ya She's got a
way with Words[/font]

The markets react to money coming in they don't care where it came from. if it's from increased federal debt or from higher drug profits as this article shows it's all the same.

Trump promised to lower medical costs and eliminate 19 trillion dollars in debt in 8 years. either the markets are misreading a Trump presidency or he lied. any guesses? are you starting to understand why I say the promises a candidate makes do matter? there is a reason smart candidates like Obama promise " change " and dumb ones like Trump make specific promises. did we get change? I'm not sure. but I'll know for damn sure if we don't lose 19 trillion in debt.

please explain this.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/health-care-stocks-skyrocket-donald-212052130.html

Stay Thirsty My Friends

If he wasnt a giant vagina it would have been $57k.

So it goes, hes all mouth and has been proving me right for almost a week now!

You backed out douche bag with your lawyer chit . and you were damn glad you did until late Tuesday night.

You can tell us you love cheetoes but we know why your lips are orange.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Have you found a market for all the used up panties you bought from the hillary campaign?

What loser are you going to saddle up next?

You can try and say I backed out, but everybody knows you let your alligator mouth override your garlic seed a$$! You have no heart Tog, just a huge mouth!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-14-16 AT 09:57AM (MST)[p]Some people just don't know when to shut up. They just keep on mouthing off. Even though they are clearly beaten. One in particular is like a Chihuahua just yapping and yapping. They really want you to think they're important and have something important to say, but in the end is just a small, shaking, scared, hairless beotch that won't shut up.

Everybody has an opinion. You see, I get a great deal of entertainment from going back and forth with Tog. Its nothing more than that to me. You are just as much able to ignore it as you are to read it....

Go phuk yourselves . don't pretend you have the majority behind you or that this is not still a democracy.

I will enjoy asking you mouthbreathers many questions over the next 4 years about what you were promised and what you received.

Most politicians make vague promises for a reason. Trump was very specific which is gods gift to the thinking man.

This thread is about the markets and Trump not douche bags pretending they're now generals of a new dictator .

Trump promised to cut taxes in his first term and eliminate the debt in his second term. the markets are betting on him borrowing a chitload of money and spending it in his first term.

What will you say if the debt increases in his first term? will you believe he will eliminate both his debt and the existing 19 trillion in his second term? can you retards handle this sort of discussion?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

I can't quite wrap my head around it either. The only logical thing I can think of is, he plans on a crap load of cuts in other areas. Funding infrastructure shouldn't be from the federal government anyway, Obama tried it and it didnt work. Maybe they could start with not stealing all the funds from the federal gasoline taxand use it where it was intended.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-15-16 AT 10:37PM (MST)[p]So what happens when you hit the freeway and one state plowed the snow and the other state didn't? what if HWY 26 ends at the river on the state border because the bridge washed out? you can't force a state to spend money they don't have.

Some things have to be federal funded to work. but that funding needs to be more than an IOU . raise taxes and pay the bill .

Stay Thirsty My Friends

No. I don't think any taxes are being used properly. but the alternative is nation in chaos because commerce is stalled .

Stay Thirsty My Friends

So, more of the same. Just in different sectors...

Its like cutting one end of a blanket off and sewing it on the other end.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom