Marlin Fishing help in Kona Hawaii

Get with Overton here on MM......

Ransom owns a house there in Kona and keeps telling me how good the fishing is.....I just keep wishing I could go with him. He has lots of pictures from his trips there......he should be able to help you out....he may be willing to share his secret with you....for a cost!! :)

Hell, you are probably related to him.....I think the rest of us here on MM are......;) Come on Cuz....help this guy out!

Send a message to RANSOM, he can get you set up with one over there. Maybe if you sweet talk him, you could rent his house there too......if he is in a good mood. LOL

Brian

I second Guy Terwilliger. I've been out on his boat 30 or more times. My wife, sister in law and their friend all caught blue marlin on his boat in october.

Ransom

Go to Bloodydecks.com and look under hawaii. It is a lot like MM, but for fishing, you will learn a lot and it won't take you long and you will know who the best fisherman on Kona are. 360tuna.com is a similar one.

T

I fished with the Ihu Nui a couple of years ago. I thought the Capt. (Rice) was a great guy, the deck hand was very knowledgeable and the fishing was great. I went to target blues and ended up hooking into a couple and landing one over 200 lbs. (I know a small blue but I loved it).

I used to fish in the Marlin Tournaments with a guy named John Jordan and the Kona Spirit. I'd really suggest you give him a try. He's been there for like 30 years....Some of the locals called him "Froggy". Like military frogman background. In a heart beat I'd fish with him again.

I just returned from a hunting/fishing trip on Kona this weekend. We were filming for a show and it went very well and I can without a doubt recommend captain McGrew Rice of the Ihu Nui. They are great, work hard and oh by the way won the world marlin title in 2008. You should catch fish and have a ton of fun. I have his contact info if you want any of it.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-23-08 AT 09:13PM (MST)[p]Not sure if this is a Marlin.

4951b56a4250e374.jpg

Ransom assures me he keeps his pets in the infinity pool at his house on Kona.

Give him a call 1-888-MOSNARS

Cap'n RUS

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom