MASKING BACK UP FOR ROUND # 37!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Masks are Coming Back again!

Nasty F'N Used Masks Laying all over in Parking Lots!

The F'N .59 Cent Made In China TRASH Masks Must Be Life Savers?

Funny mask.png

Maybe you should read more and open your eyes. Our country is crumbling and won't able to be so who do you think will, lol.

China is facing the same dilemma all nations are, an aging workforce with workers leaving by the tens of thousands through what we call "retirement". China implemented it's one child policy and it worked too well. China does not have the necessary labor input it once had. It will not continue to be a manufacturing super giant.

China also requires everything to be imported so it can export. China does not have the necessary resources to be self sufficient. China also made a mass migration from the agricultural industrial model to that of the industrial and urbanization model too rapidly within a few decades whereas the USA for example, did it over hundreds of years and multiple generations.

China is crumbling economically and will continue to do so over the next decade.

My eyes are open...

Until Trump gets a hold of em again....
I'm sure he will get reelected and put a cape on. I doubt that although I would vote for him. Our military lets in gays, the young ones are puzzies, politicians give away too much to other countries and the debt ceiling will be a downfall too. So if China doesn't follow suit then what are we talking about ? I'm all about the U.S. but not too encouraged. Is economical ruin going to help us keep the country safe. Even our culture is being ruined for perceived political gains.

I'm sure he will get reelected and put a cape on. I doubt that although I would vote for him. Our military lets in gays, the young ones are puzzies, politicians give away too much to other countries and the debt ceiling will be a downfall too. So if China doesn't follow suit then what are we talking about ? I'm all about the U.S. but not too encouraged. Is economical ruin going to help us keep the country safe. Even our culture is being ruined for perceived political gains.
100% true.....

The USA is the only nation in the world that is completely self-sustainable from an economic standpoint. The global economy only came into existence after WWII when the US initiated world trade policy by patrolling oceans to allow the free exercise of trade.

Countries running amok could no longer sink freighters transporting goods across the ocean. It basically gave everyone else in the world a chance to economic prosperity outside their own borders.

Those initiatives and policies are falling by the wayside, and the global economy will follow suit. China and Russia are the two giants that are falling the hardest.

"Cheaper" manufacturing is being diverted to SE Asia and Mexico where quality won't suffer the way it has in China.

China is facing the same dilemma all nations are, an aging workforce with workers leaving by the tens of thousands through what we call "retirement". China implemented it's one child policy and it worked too well. China does not have the necessary labor input it once had. It will not continue to be a manufacturing super giant.

China also requires everything to be imported so it can export. China does not have the necessary resources to be self sufficient. China also made a mass migration from the agricultural industrial model to that of the industrial and urbanization model too rapidly within a few decades whereas the USA for example, did it over hundreds of years and multiple generations.

China is crumbling economically and will continue to do so over the next decade.

My eyes are open...
"China has succeeded in producing one fourth of world’s grain and feeding one fifth of world’s population with less than 10 percent of the world’s arable land. This is not only a great achievement in the pursuit of food and nutrition security in China itself, but also globally. Currently, China ranks first in the world in terms of the production of cereals, cotton, fruits, vegetables, meat, poultry, eggs and fish".
China is ranked #1 in the world in agricultural production.
You bring up some great points, and I know all of the agricultural production is subsidized by the government, so if their economy crashes, so will their agricultural outputs.

"China has succeeded in producing one fourth of world’s grain and feeding one fifth of world’s population with less than 10 percent of the world’s arable land. This is not only a great achievement in the pursuit of food and nutrition security in China itself, but also globally. Currently, China ranks first in the world in terms of the production of cereals, cotton, fruits, vegetables, meat, poultry, eggs and fish".
You bring up some great points, and I know all of the agricultural production is subsidized by the government, so if their economy crashes, so will their agricultural outputs.

Here's the real kicker - China and other less naturally agricultural countries rely heavily on fertilizer for it all to work. Guess where nearly all potash comes from in the world's fertilizer comes from?

Russia and Belarus...

My eyes are open...
Hogwash. Rare earths is an example that comes to mind.

You continue to be consistently wrong about pretty much everything.

Now that your eyes are open, does it look anything like poop?

As America and Europe transitions to expensive and unreliable green energy while Chine builds more coal plants, it's not hard to see where this is headed.

Here in CA, SF Bay Area masks are still required in ALL medical offices and Hospitals..still a few cases our there,,,,,

Maybe you should read more and open your eyes. Our country is crumbling and won't able to be so who do you think will, lol.
You really need to do some research. China needs to import a vast majority of their food and energy. They aren’t nearly as good technologically as people think, that’s why they steal so much intellectual property. If we really wanted to crush them all we would need to do is put sanctions on their importation of food and coal, they would cease to exist.

I highly suggest you listen to Rogan’s podcast with Peter Zeihan. I don’t agree with all he said but it will open your eyes.

You really need to do some research. China needs to import a vast majority of their food and energy. They aren’t nearly as good technologically as people think, that’s why they steal so much intellectual property. If we really wanted to crush them all we would need to do is put sanctions on their importation of food and coal, they would cease to exist.

I highly suggest you listen to Rogan’s podcast with Peter Zeihan. I don’t agree with all he said but it will open your eyes.
Sanctions are dreams unless they happen.

You should move there

My eyes are open...
I hope you are right

I hope you are right

Data and data that creates trend curves don't lie. But always remember, politicians do lie. That's why they are in gov't.

I don't even ever see MSM.

What was once thought to be correct and true 20 years ago no longer is. China can only thrive if everyone else contributes to their needs. They don't even have a blue water navy.

And MSM has absolutely nothing to do with it...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom