Matched Set

utah450

Friday after work.
422c9cf712be218f.jpg

Walked another 5 hours on Saturday to find the other side. It was worth it.
422c9bbd0fc94ca2.jpg

Both together
422c9c2310d44c67.jpg

His rt. side main beam measures 59". If he can just get a little more on those tines, he will be one heck of a bull this year.

450....good, good, good...for you. nice 'finds'...well worth the hours, i'm sure..thanks for the nice pics, also.

That is a good looking set....Congrats..
My boy picked up 2 more sets and another single over the weekend. That's 4 matched sets and 2 big singles so far...
Keep it up!

Nice set!!! Did you find any others in all that time walking?
Later

Awesome story and nice finds. It takes dedication to find both sides in country like that. Nice rack !!!!

Nice set !!! Congrats . Oh you make me want to find some elk tine this year . Thanks

Cameron

Im trying not to get to excited but that looks like New mexico territory.....IS IT? great sheds too congrats.

Monster bulls here never mind I just noticed your name UTAH sorry Im a little jumpy here

LAST EDITED ON Mar-08-05 AT 07:56AM (MST)[p]40, I did not find any others. Most of the bulls are still packing and I am trying to be careful and not booger them out of the country. The horns were about 700 yards apart. The second one was down the drainage and on the other side. The tracks were hard to follow, and I looked in the wrong direction for quite a while.

I can't wait for elk to drop in Wyoming. Is it just me, but I found rather find a giant elk shed then a giant deer. Does anyone else feel this way? Someday I will find both in the same day...
WTH

WOW, he is already a heckuva bull!
Keep the pics coming, it'll only be 10 more years till I might be able to hunt Utah. I need something to hold me over!
Thanks for posting.

Line2

Nice sheds I wish I could find elk sheds or know where to look. Muleys sheds I am thick on but I have never found an elk shed.. Yet.

Good job !!

Nice set, what do they score?

Keep the Sun at Your Back and the Wind in Your Face

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom