Mathews Z7?

Very nice bow. Way nicer than the Reezen last year. Pretty smooth. Quiet and shock free. Much improved grip too. A good choice if you are into short bows.

I shot one the other day, I really like it way better than the reezen I didnt like the reezen at all.

It was not as smooth as my XT, but that may have been cause its been a few months since I have pulled a bow back.

Awesome bow I dont think you could go wrong with it.

Jake H. SHED OR DEAD IT DONT MATTER TO ME!!!
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

I thought that I was upgrading to a dxt from the switchback xt. Not the case, got rid of the dxt and am verry excited how the Z7 is perfoming it shoots just as well if not better than my switchback xt did.

Let me tell ya in pics its one ugly bow, but when you see it in person and shoot it its the nicest bow around. I shot one a week ago and wow now i know the meaning of "dead in the hand". I bought the reezen cuz i felt it was the bow for me but the Z7 definitely the smoothest shooting bow Mathews has ever produced.

What? You can come on over and shoot mine.... Smoooooooth..
You know you want to up grade from the bowtech.. Infact, You need to upgrade! You know as well as I do that the bowtech is only good out to 54 yards.... ;)

As soon as they make one 34-36 inches ata, my drenalin goes on the shelf. I will be able to kill a monster with it on saturday and then use it as a waffle iron for sunday breakfast-dual purpose bow man! What a concept

In these hard time you need to save money where you can. after waffles on sunday mourning just heat up the bow and grill the steaks on the z7.

Cousin bought the destroyer 340, buddy bought the Mathews z7, I bought the Hoyt maxxis. All three draw nicely, but the advertisement or sales pitch for me was when we went to the target shoot and heard them the destroyer squeaks and kreaks a little when drawn and makes a good amount of noise when released. The mathews I thought drew the smoothest but no doubt was the loudest on release. I thought my buddy was hitting his sleeve when he shot but we watched it was just string noise. He did shoot it very well and was new to the sport if that means anything to you. Of course I like the hoyt the best but you really need to go and shoot them to see the differences.

Destroyer 899
Mathews 899
Hoyt 879

Funny you say it makes noise. I purchased one up and it has to be the most quite bow I have ever shot. broke it in this past weekend on a NM stink pig hunt. No longer a virgin bow. Got a little pig blood on it now.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom