Matrix or T2

prn

I would like to get a blind for elk hunting to use over a water hole. I would be using it for my wife. Has anyone used both of these that could give me the advantages and disadvantages of each? It's a pretty big investment, so I want to make the right choice.

I just purchased the matix this spring for turkey and fall elk hunt. I looked hard at all the models. The T2 while nice was just to small for me to be comfortable on an all day hunt. Especially if you want more than one person in there. The price killed me but I figured by quality and it will last several years. WE will see. I asked a lot of DB owners and a lot started with the T2 but eventually upgraded to either the T5 or Matrix. Good luck with your decision after looking at several models and brands I do believe the DB is the best.

I was originally going to buy the T2, but the guy at the store talked me into the T5. (this was before they made the Matrix) The T5 and Matrix are a bit more $$$ than the T2, I'd go for either one of those, mostly just for the extra room. The T2 would barely have enough room for two people, and not enough for two people hunting from it. If you or your wife only hunt alone and need to pack in a fair distance - then maybe go for the T2, but I think only under those conditions would I get that one.

Keep the Sun at Your Back and the Wind in Your Face

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom