Maury antelope ?

osu92

After 11 years I finally drew an antelope tag. This unit isn't too far from home (Bend) so I should have some time to scout but any help narrowing the search would be greatly appreciated.

I hunted it 2 years ago and I have the tag again this year. There is a big private ranch east of Brothers where a whole bunch of elk hang out. Look around there. Lots of animals go back and forth from the desert to the green fields. You won't have a problem finding antelope. May be a little harder to find one over 15" though.

I have the tag as well this year after waiting 12 years, I have been scouting twice now last sat found over 100 lopes with 20 different bucks and about 4 real nice ones. If you go along the burns highway there is a lot of them along the side of the road like elkocd said check by the ranch with all the elk my buddies place is right next to there so I know that are pretty good. If you have any question PM me im not going to give you my spots but ill help you out

dont forget to go in the woods I have seen several nice bucks in the trees. also check by antelope res but i would focus around south newsome creek and it doesn't hurt to knock and talk with some ranchers.

Back
Top Bottom