McCall Zone Bull/lost gps

ChasinElk

I took this bull in the McCall Zone, which was a pretty awesome hunt. Was by myself and packing this out when I met a guy on the trail named Jim who had horses and offered to help me pack this out. We marked my bull with his GPS and made two trips to get everything out. But when unpacking my gear, I had forgotten that we had stowed his gps in my backpack. I am trying to located Jim to give this back to him and buy him a round or beers for sure. Didn't catch his name or I would look him up. I'm posting a pic on this site as I think he'll recognize the bull and can hopefully contact me to get this back to him. Kind of a long shot but thought he had mentioned researching the area online as we both don't normally hunt there. He'll remember because it was pretty Rugged!

IMG_2507.JPG

IMG_2507.JPG

Great ideas, called Garmin was a nightmare to deal with. No luck. The labeling of his waypoints didn't help either. We were in Rugged Creek on the trail that split off of James Creek trail #132. He was parked at the trailhead on Cottontail Pt. in a Red Ford Super duty with a white horse trailer. He has a Garmin GPS map 66. Jim and I don't normally hunt there so may be a long shot.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom