McFired!

Mmmmm, Cowher...maybe???

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

This was my nightmare. I was hoping the Donkeys would have kept him around. It meant two wins a year for the Raiders!

Cowher's not interested in Denver. What do they have there for him to work with? He should have stayed in Pittsburgh...although, I'm not complaining....I like Tomlin almost just as much. Tomlin doesn't have the scowel that we all grew to love.

Steve
I got put in time out for a bad signature! Sorry Founder...

They need a personel guy just as much as an expensive big name coach. McDanials had a good start with the Cutler deal but what he did after that with the drafts and such did him in. He has a brilliant football mind but needs to work on his leadership skills if he wants to be the next Belichick. Denver isn't that far away from being back in contention.

McDaniels will never be compared to an elite coach. He was a great offensive coordinator in New England, but he is still young! Denver had one of the most potent offenses in the league when McDaniels was hired. He then started making bone headed mistakes! Lost Cutler, lost Marshall, gave up 3 draft pics for Tebow! Could go on and on. Maybe Gruden will be interested?

The Colorado State Police are cracking down on speeders
heading into Denver.
For the first offense, they give you 2 Denver Bronco
tickets.
If you get stopped a second time, they make you use them.

Q. What do you call 47 millionaires around a TV watching the
Super Bowl?

A. The Denver Broncos

Q. How do you keep a Denver Bronco out of your yard?

A. Put up a goal post.

Q. What do you call a Denver Bronco with a Super Bowl ring?

A. Old

Q. What's the difference between the Denver Broncos and a
dollar bill?

A. You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.

Q. What do the Denver Broncos and a possum have in common?

A. Both play dead at home and get killed on the road!

McRobb

A quiet little secret is that Pat Bowlen has early onset Alzheimers. Ever wonder why you never see him speak in public recently? It's too bad because he has been a great owner and the question is who is running the ship.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom