MDF Banquet Reults

Deer1975

I didn't win chit. There was a guy next to me who won four guns, and another one close that won two. But here are the tag results that were auctioned.

BEAVER PREMIUM ELK 26k
MANTI EARLY ELK 17.5 k
DUTTON EARLY 15k
FISHLAKE PREMIUM ELK 12k
PAUNSY DEER SEASON CHOICE 19k
MANTI COUGAR 10k
DEEP CREEKS LANDOWNER 8k

Had a good time. Thanks to all who supported it. And special thanks to Jim Winder our SLC Sheriff. Seems like a model citizen.

Well Deer1975!

I don't Feel Bad/Alone anymore!:D

I Didn't Win Chit at Our Local RMEF Banquet!

Guess it was not My Turn & That's OK!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Nope, doesn't seem rigged to me, I won 4 guns and a handful of other stuff at a banquet, they probably drew my name 7 or 8 times that night, four years ago. For the last three years and at least six or seven banquets, I haven't won so much as a $1.00 bic lighter! it happens.

DC

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom