Me and My Boys 2022 Hunts Part 2

SoloHNTR

My 10 year Old 1st Hunt:
Our tradition is that on your first hunt you go on an adventure with mom and dad. I had just had surgery on my right hand from a hunting accident on my Dads hunt so I had to have my wife mentally prepared that she would be doing some of the processing:)

My son had been dying for this hunt and it was so fun.

Here we go
IMG_5427.JPG

it snowed all day and finally let up with 40 minutes of light. We were able to pick out some bucks and make a stalk
IMG_5459.JPG

Getting him set up for the shot
IMG_5470.JPG

The shot!!! 10 minutes left of shooting light

Post shot smiles
IMG_5477.JPG

First Buck Down
IMG_5489 (2).JPG

Packed him out of the canyon stashed the load and hiked a mile or so back to the truck. Fun moment.
IMG_5502.JPG

One tired dude.
IMG_5505.JPG

IMG_5516.JPG

Euro Mount
IMG_0172.JPG

Great "first buck"! Congrats- family hunts are so memorable- I'm 76 yrs. old, and I remember my first buck and details of the hunt so vividly, it's as though it happened yesterday! ;)

Great going…..how did you get that hand healed up for the field photo?
Hey I was wondering if anyone would notice.

So the injury is actually my right hand. But the two pics my wife took as selfies flipped the pic so everything is backwards so it looks like my left hand. In the pic of us in the truck you can see the steering wheel is on the right side of the vehicle. I am actually in the driver seat there. Don't ask me how that happened. and then the same thing in the trailer. that casted hand is actually my right hand. I seriously have no idea why or how the photos flipped like that it is very weird.

Here is a pic of me driving 10 minutes later casted on the right hand and with the steering wheel back on the left side:)?
IMG_5419.JPG

then here is me at the deer. the cast wouldn't fit through my coat sleeve so you can just see my fingers poking out with a little bit of the cast.
IMG_5494.JPG

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom